**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Broken record but still need to ask about RDT

ConnectConnect Posts: 197
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Is there any plans to give summoners a rank down ticket during the summoners appreciation

Comments

• Options

if you hated to sound like a broken record why did you post ? lol

I was hoping the record had more flavour and wasn’t Humpty Dumpty.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    One thing I noticed the forum is so toxic, damn we have wise cracking Gambino’s here ready to fire first and fart later
  • Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    I wouldn't mind one I have 455 x23 and would really like to take her down.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

No. They have said they won't return. Unless we have another huge fiasco similar to the one who brought them in in the first place.

What was the huge fiasco for the Christmas '17 RDTs?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

One thing I noticed the forum is so toxic, damn we have wise cracking Gambino’s here ready to fire first and fart later

No we r just tired of these posts for unesseary items when kabam already said they have no plans of ever bringing them back.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Snizzbar said:

Terra said:

No. They have said they won't return. Unless we have another huge fiasco similar to the one who brought them in in the first place.

Christmas is a huge fiasco in and of itself
    Oh yeah you hate present and stuff
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,674 Guardian
    Terra said:

Actually, all they've said about RDTs is that they have no plans to give them out in the future, and if they are added to the game in some fashion in the future it is likely they would not have exactly the same form or conditions they had in the past.

In general, players should think of RDTs as not a thing that normally exists. They would likely only show up again if there was some specific reason for that specific instance of them showing up again, and then they would disappear again. There's lots of reasons why they might show up again, but it is likely they would be considered the absolute last resort to solving a problem, or some really high value special case reward.

To put it another way, if anyone thinks there's a specific reason for RDTs to be given out at a specific time, they are probably wrong. Or rather, the devs almost certainly wouldn't agree.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Your post is against forum ToS-

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/119507/forum-faq#latest

They arent coming back. They have no plans to issue any and no champs need them. Make educated rank ups or just be happy with who you rank. Stop asking for RDTS
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Snizzbar said:

Terra said:

Christmas is a huge fiasco in and of itself
    How do you have a 5yo and hate Xmas??? Your heart needs to grow bigger
  • Options
    edited July 2019

They arent coming back. They have no plans to issue any and no champs need them. Make educated rank ups or just be happy with who you rank. Stop asking for RDTS

You can't say they aren't coming back - only that when that was posted Kabam didn't have any plans to bring them back. And January 29th was a long time ago...
  • Options
    Snizzbar said:

You can't say they aren't coming back - only that when that was posted Kabam didn't have any plans to bring them back. And January 29th was a long time ago...
    If people can keep asking for them, I can keep saying they're not coming back.
  • Options

Snizzbar said:

If people can keep asking for them, I can keep saying they're not coming back.
    Ok so we agree then - we can keep asking for them.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,674 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

I dont like disney cartoons either hes still free to enjoy them we are seperate people

That's a bad example. Most of the people I know that hate Disney cartoons specifically hate them *because* they have five year olds that love them.
  • Options

Where some of you guys even a part of the 12.0 update?

I was.
This discussion has been closed.