**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    Device: IPhone X
    IOS 13.6.1
    AT&T
    Happens on WIFI and Cellular
    Version 28.0.2
    Happens in all game modes with all champs

Almost every time I am in a fight for more than 30 seconds, the game starts to lag so bad that I can’t block on time, hit them while the opponent is open, or throw specials. I can do all of those things but the reaction is delayed so much that it doesn’t end up working. This all started after the last update, and it never really lagged this bad before.
  • CJCUCJCU Posts: 10
    I’m having the same issues as GamerT (previous post)
    It’s never quite right. I notice it in Arena the most. It’s like the frame rate isn’t keeping up with the actual game. I have the same phone and ver.
  • iPhone
    AT&T
    WiFi and LTE
    Current update

The game crashes and quits exiting me out of the App. I’m in AQ right now and it quit 4 times. So I have 2 heroes at 1/4 health, and a frustrated alliance with my currently out put.
    I ‘m Just reporting. I’m not demanding any action. However I can’t see playing or spending money on this app until some improvements are made

Thanks for your time.
    Kevin
  • Paulverine27Paulverine27 Posts: 2
    In game name: Paulverine27
    iPhone 7
    Game keeps crashing when in incursions or monthly quest - have tried restarting 3/4 times but keeps happening - was fighting a Morningstar in room 2 (map 7) in incursions & trying to just complete normal mode of monthly quest to get units etc...
  • My in Game name is Eternal Warrior.
    I posted just above.
    I am crashing on just about every fight now. I sometimes crash just looking at the AW progress page, or even on the home page.
  • KoutavitoKoutavito Posts: 14
    @French2 I am having same issue with character dashing backwards in the middle of the combo. At first I thought it is my fault and accidentally swiping backwards as I tap the screen but since you have this maybe it is indeed an issue.
  • VinneVinne Posts: 9
    I’m having major problems with my iPhone 11 controllers R way out of place
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    In-game name: Fighting Hornet
    Device: iPhone X
    iOS: latest

Over-heating causing lags.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Iphone Max XS

Random heavies being thrown, dash forwards and backwards when i am attempting light or medium attack at odd times, block input not working, standing still and getting pummeled by opponent while pressing either to block or heavy . Still getting kicked out of incursions/aq and losing 50% of life. This game sucks now!
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: Daddrieda
    Device and Model: Iphone 6
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.4.8
    Cellular or WiFi: No difference as in both have the same problem.
    Game Version Installed:Version 28.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Issue are simple explanation that everything is lagging. i'm not gunning or anything! but seeing the game is optimized for Apple devices then i think there should somehow be a way to reduce tons of lags, freezing and so on. I really don't want to be forced to buy a brand new Apple device if the game team is able to improve the game optimization for iphone 6. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Kevin110 said:

Currently the game is frustrating I have had to fight the same aq fights up to 3 times with half my health gone each time. Lose my streak in arena along with points. I’m afraid to do war because deaths hurt my team. PLEASE FIX this is costing me units glory and $ along with real frustration
    Thank you

you need to use the template provided from the moderator Lyra at page 1 or else your post isn't much of an help. Just helping here.
  • VinneVinne Posts: 9
    This game is broke right now the controllers are out all over the place with my iPhone 11
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Unplayable lagging. Parry and evade is a lottery. Disconnects are more a rule than occasional. Happens all the time all over the place, way to go Kabam
  • In-game name: Fighting Hornet
    Device: iPhone X
    iOS: latest

Over-heating causing lags.

Dear KABAM,
    This issue become so annoying after this last update,
    just now, i played Epic Herald, only for like 15-20 minutes, and my phone became over heat, the game became lag like crazy, i had to restart the phone cool down for awhile, and logged back with 50% reduction of health pool :(.

Please fix this up. Thanks
  • KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    In-Game Name: Kaptain-Kaos
    Device and Model: iPhone 8+
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.6.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.1.0
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest, Alliance War, Event Quests, Arena,
    Description of the Issue: Game connection issues, sometimes the connection is restored and fight outcome is recorded. Other times the connection times out and half health is lost on the champ (AQ).
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    My wife has been having a lot of issues with the game lately and is no longer able to log into her account without it crashing, I’m posting this for her

In-Game Name: High Priestess
    Device and Model: iPhone 11
    Operating System: iOS 13.7
    We use the same WiFi connection, but only I am having the problem.
    Game version: latest version. Issues haven’t gotten this bad until this update.
    Issues: At the moment, I am unable to log into the game at all. I have been crashing on the loading screen since last night. I have also been crashing in the arena, and in quests. I have been trying to 100% act four, however, about 80% of the time it crashes either halfway through or at the end of the boss fight. When I log back in, it’s as if I never did the quest. At the end of every arena the game crashes and when I log back in, it’s once again as if I never did the battle. I never receive the rewards. Recently, I opened a four star hero crystal, as the character popped out, the game crashed. When I logged back in, my shards were at 0 and I never received the hero. Lastly, I often crash while upgrading champions but when I went back in, the iso and catalysts I used were gone but the champion never leveled up. I am very upset about this, I have tried deleting and re-installing, and many other tips from our alliance. I am also confused as to why I am experiencing this, but not my husband, as we are using the same connection. I truly love playing this game, but if these things keep happening ( and if I can no longer log in ) I will have to stop playing. Thank you for your time.
  • SkubalonSkubalon Posts: 23
    In-Game Name: Skubalon
    Device and Model: iPhone SE (2nd Gen)
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.6
    Cellular or WiFi: Both/Verizon
    Game Version Installed: Up-to-date game version
    Game Mode: Side Quest,Summoner Smackdown, Story Quests, Arenas, Monthly Quest
    Description of the Issue: Echoing much of what has been said above. Server issues every 2-3 fights regardless of mode, quitting out of the game and returning on a regular basis. Parries/blocks not registering, random dash forwards, random heavy attacks, combos ending one hit short, special attacks being blocked even though the timing of the final combo hit and the special attack were PERFECTLY timed. Fights (specifically Vision Arkus on 1.1 of the Uncollected Monthly Quest) won only to be sent back to fight the same character again.
  • In-Game Name: CWMacAttack
    Device and Model: iPhone XS
    Device Operating System: ios 13
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - consistently lagging on Wifi & ATT Cellular.
    Game Version Installed: 28.1
    Game Event Quests & Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: Approximately 36 hours of intermittent interruptions. Had a fight time out but was recovered in one of the Omega Boss Rush events. Various lags in AQ & in the new Event Quest. Thanks!
  • Ultra Red Boy
    Iphone XR
    i.OS 13.6.1
    mcoc 28.1.0
    wifi and cellular
    All game modes
    All wrong
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Another day, another page of issues and no response

• I’ve sent tickets in with no actual solutions or reimbursement. Alliance stuff like war is really a kicker to the point where I’m asking why is playing worth it. I’m tired of WASTING resources when you’re servers crash. Heal up, hit fight and the server crashes at least one fight per war. This BUG needs to be resolved. And all we hear is we’re working on it. When???? We save our resources for wasting. The last ticket sent was MY fault for not resetting my game before a fight. When I just reset, boosted, healed...
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Device and Version: iPhone SE 2020

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both. More often on WiFi tho.

Game Mode: all

Champions Affected: All

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: Two issues.
    1. Frequent disconnects or drops of connection, especially when trying to load fights, I get the red WiFi signal with an exclamation point and the fight either doesn’t load, the game freezes and I have to close the app, or it takes a long time to load the fight. This has been happening for a while but got significantly worse with version 28 update

2. For about the last 6 weeks, fights have been getting more unresponsive. Commands are going through, blocks are dropping and heavies are stopping while charging without my finger coming off the screen.
    Animations are not fully completing, such as enemies recovering from recoil when being punched. This results in enemies interrupting me mid combo, or blocking or parrying mid combo. It also results in medium attacks being intercepted or light punched out of a combo at point blank range or while mid combo.
    Blocks are mistimed and parry is not going activating as it has in the years prior. I have some video of this but without being able to see where my fingers are it’s not particularly useful. I’ll upload it later and reference this post when I do.
    This has been going on since the map 5 ai was changed to the map 6 ai (I’ve run both maps and this is definitely input/response lag and not a difference in challenge). But the issue has become significantly worse since the update to 28.0.
    It’s caused us to lose close wars and have to use items to compete Aq.
    Jestuh said:

1. Frequent disconnects or drops of connection, especially when trying to load fights, I get the red WiFi signal with an exclamation point and the fight either doesn’t load, the game freezes and I have to close the app, or it takes a long time to load the fight. This has been happening for a while but got significantly worse with version 28 update

2. For about the last 6 weeks, fights have been getting more unresponsive. Commands are going through, blocks are dropping and heavies are stopping while charging without my finger coming off the screen.
    Animations are not fully completing, such as enemies recovering from recoil when being punched. This results in enemies interrupting me mid combo, or blocking or parrying mid combo. It also results in medium attacks being intercepted or light punched out of a combo at point blank range or while mid combo.
    Blocks are mistimed and parry is not going activating as it has in the years prior. I have some video of this but without being able to see where my fingers are it’s not particularly useful. I’ll upload it later and reference this post when I do.
    This has been going on since the map 5 ai was changed to the map 6 ai (I’ve run both maps and this is definitely input/response lag and not a difference in challenge). But the issue has become significantly worse since the update to 28.0.

This . And it’s getting worse.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    CJCU said:

Jestuh said:

This . And it’s getting worse.
    More or less same problems on iPad mini 5 (2019).
    Only using this device because of the mess the game is on my (better) Android device since 27.2.5.
  • In-game name : Dark Knight_94
    Device model: iphone 7
    Ios version : 13.2.2
    Cellular or wifi: happens on both
    Issue:
    Game is constantly shutting down and today's day 3 of it is happening!
    Whenever i play in arena,Event quest, aq ,and even when crystal opening & when crystal spin is going on !!
    I can't play the game in continuation without game shutting atleast once or twice while playing
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    brayans27
    iphone x and iphone 7
    version 28.1.0.
    running ios 13.7
    where did it get occur-everywhere. arenas, and all quests. new quests.
    lag, even logging me off and game restart. lost energy and potential rewards.
    I have xfinity internet and 5g on my iphone x, internet only on the 7. Happened using both wifi or data.
    My son has the new iphone se, happens to him also-Timmy-614 (he just started playing about a month or so ago)
    I would say that since the new update, definitely every time i play, once, twice or more times a day, it does it every time at sometime during the game.
    Sometimes the pause will be seconds, maybe between 10-30 seconds and other times to the point that its at least a minute or more cause my phone display is set for 1 minute. I changed it to 3, well you get it.

Platinum Pool Crystals-cmon Kabam, not a single piece. Wasted my key to get units that i dont need. Whats the point if 90% of those that open the crystals get not a single piece.

So I just crashed opening a DP crystal?!!? How long must we endure this? How long will you stay silent Kabam?