**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    In-Game Name: Etjama
    Phone: Moto G6
    Android Version: 9
    Cellular or WiFi Both Cellular and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.3.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of Issue: Game crashes occasionally. It will also pause animations then skip forward to where I have already been hit. Problems like these occur most often against flashy champs like Havok, Vision (Aarkus), Sunspot, etc.
  • in game name: sammz07
    device and model: xiaomi redmi
    device operating system: andriod 9
    cellular or wifi: both
    game version:25.3.0
    game mode: monthly quest X-Communication chapter 2 shocking truths (master mode), alliance war and quest and masteries
    description of issue: LAG or not communicating with sever properly had to defeat carnage 2 or 3 time before the game could recognize alliance war and quest, lag causing to reset even though i didn't battle opponent still lost half my health and masteries i once unlocked scouter lens and when i recovered my points scouter lens was locked again so i lost a carbonadium mastery core and lastly every us dollar equals $1.40 not $1.59 (ie:please adjust the price of an odin accordingly )
  • HatsoffHatsoff Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: hatsoff
    Device and Model: Moto c+
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: Event Quests and Arena.
    Description of the Issue: unrepsonsive control during dashing back or blocking
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    Since the update I'm getting horrendous intermittent stutters during matches last about 1 to a few tenths of a seconds.
    Example fighting duck in map 5 he launched sp1 and his flying hand stopped in the middle of the screen, game froze for approx 1/10th of a second, enough to completely mess up my combo. Game does definitely not feel right

Samsung galaxy S10+
    Android 10
  • Doomtom01Doomtom01 Posts: 18
    In game name: doomtom01
    Device: Sony experia L3
    Operating system: 8.1.0
    WiFi or cellular: WiFi, sometimes 4g
    Game version installed: 25.3.0
    Game mode: all
    Description of issue: I'm experiencing random freezing in ever battle I'm in which all ways gets me hit from the opponent and it gets really annoying when I'm fight people like the uncollected mojo, thank you
  • In-Game Name: Demion Chaos
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10+ 
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.3 
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: During my recent play time in different modes, I have been getting connectivity issues, pauses during combos, resulting in either blocking during combo, or intercepting with specials. I also just had an issue where my character wad attempting to block while I wasn't even touching the screen. I checked the autoplay feature, and it was off.
  • In game name: pook29
    Device: Note 9
    Operating System: Android 9
    Wifi
    Game version: 978177
    Game mode: AQ
    Description of issue:
    Character not responding

Character stop responding periodically while fighting Thanos
  • EmerbizzEmerbizz Posts: 15
    In game name: emerbizz
    Device: Google pixel 2
    Operating System: Android 10
    Wifi and 4g
    Game version: 978177
    Game mode: AQ, AW, Event quest
    Description of issue: block randomly works, sometimes I am in a defensive position and my pg stops to defend. Sometimes I try the heavy attack, but nothing happens. It happened in the past, but after a couple of days started to work again. Since the last update, it is very difficult to play.
  • FoRRaDaLoMFoRRaDaLoM Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: FoRRaDaLoM
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A6 2018
    Device Operating System: Android - 9, One UI - 1.0, Kernel - 3.18.91-16947210
    Game Version Installed: Latest (Version: 978177)
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: When attacking a node but not starting the fight and the time elapsed and going back to the war map screen, the game crashes, cannot move forward to the node, cannot navigate from menu. After relogin the used potions are disappeared and the currently selected hero get a half of the current hp like when i attacked the node and started the fight. This happens many times and very annoying to spend glory or unit on potions to get disappeared. Screenshots:
    Here it freezes, cannot move forward to the node, also cannot navigate to other screen, also my hero portraits disappeared.

Here indicates that corvus get halfed and also lose attack bonus, and 2 lvl4 potions disappeared which was used to heal corvus up. Important that i did not start the fight against Domino, just come back to the war map screen....

No connection error was shown up, just freezes.
  • In-Game Name: Demion Chaos
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10+
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.3
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I've noticed when using Wasp, when charging a heavy attack immediately after a basic attack, the opponent is not being stunned for the duration described in her abilities. This has opened me to constant attacks and potential KOs.
  • Foffo96Foffo96 Posts: 4
    edited February 2020
    In-Game Name: Foffo96
    Device and Model: Oneplus 7 pro
    Device Operating System: Oxygen OS 10.0.3 (Android 10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both (Tim)(Italy)
    Description of the Issue:

I'm experiencing problema with the maestries parry and dexterity. The party animation Is too slow so that the enemies can attack my Champions because they are not able to parry, so I need to hold the screen for the input earlier.
    About the dexterity, I notice that while dashing backwards, at the beginning of the animation, some frames belongs ti the parry animation, so It happens that instead of dex the incoming attacks, my Champions are going to parry. This Is very unconfortable because against some nodes or Champions ( for example unblockable ones) i'm going to be hit without making a real mistake.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    In-Game name : 9harry9
    Device and model: Redmi note 7 pro
    Device Operating system: Android 9
    Game version installed : 25.3
    Game mode: All
    Description of the issue:

Champions are suddenly charging with heavy attack on their own, without me doing anything. I have seen to it carefully, that autofight wasn't on. This has been happening a lot lately and really messing with my progress. Even when I wasn't touching the screen, the champion randomly charged in with a heavy and got knocked out. Especially happening against a tough opponent or a long fight. Kindly look into this and fix this.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Foffo96 said:

In-Game Name: Foffo96
    Device and Model: Oneplus 7 pro
    Device Operating System: Oxygen OS 10.0.3 (Android 10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both (Tim)(Italy)
    Description of the Issue:

I'm experiencing problema with the maestries parry and dexterity. The party animation Is too slow so that the enemies can attack my Champions because they are not able to parry, so I need to hold the screen for the input earlier.
    About the dexterity, I notice that while dashing backwards, at the beginning of the animation, some frames belongs ti the parry animation, so It happens that instead of dex the incoming attacks, my Champions are going to parry. This Is very unconfortable because against some nodes or Champions ( for example unblockable ones) i'm going to be hit without making a real mistake.

https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro-true-90hz-display-mode/

I was experiencing exactly the same issues as you.
    The link above shows you how to permanently unlock 90hz display. It will solve the problem for you.
  • In-Game Name: Fighter10
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 9
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Game Version Installed: 25.3
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Lag causing heavy attacks to fire mid combo. 
  • Phantom747Phantom747 Posts: 8
    I have faced problems while opening story quests.
    It shows grey screen.
    And I have to restart the game.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    edited February 2020

IGN: bumble-bee
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy note 10+
    Cellular or Wifi: both
    Game version: 25.3.0
    Game modes: all
    Description of bug: Graphics issue everywhere in game. See attached pics.
    1. Some champions skin is not displaying properly.
    2. When I dash back while fighting, it shows black coloured large square boxes behind my attacker.
    3. When I try to sell catalyst, it does not show how many qty I have selected.
    4. Many others..
  • In-Game Name: Kabibi91
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 10.0
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: Arena and War
    Description of the Issue: Arena crashes after about 30 minutes of play time. War lags and controls are wonky.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    Hi,

I am facing flickering issue while playing AQ.
    Screen continuously flickers and I can't see power meter of defender, can't see which buff was activated, etc.
    IGN: bumble-bee
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
    Game version: 25.3.0
    Data/WiFi: both

I cannot upload video. Pls contact me for video evidence.
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    In-Game Name: PROG73
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular
    Game Version Installed: 25.3
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: I cant get into the game unless I have access to wifi. Once into game I can switch to data and it works for a while but if I am away from my wifi connection then I cannot get in at all.

This has been a problem for a few months and I have posted previously but unfortunately this has not been acknowledged.
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    edited March 2020
    I was fighting against Champion boss in 6.2.6. few weeks ago. I could never get 5 prowess. Only 4. I managed to finish the fight anyway because I noticed it was a bug and decided to go with special 3 because I have nothing to lose. I fought against him several times. And that was the only time I noticed it happened so I tought it was just something that happens one time. But then again yesterday and today members of my alliance told me it happened to them also. Here is the video so that you can see exactly what's wrong. His first indestructible will go away in the first dexterity. But it will not give Prowess which can confuse the player.
    Champion is under the linked node ,,For the first 15 hits defender is indestructible".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dd23upE-Ao&lc=z22qvxq4yzudz3ewh04t1aokgs3r5vrepkthhoa0aezfbk0h00410
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Where is the crash and bug report link for the mole amb update? Why dont you leave it in the main page? Been searching for 10 minutes.
    Having network issues, parry failure, dex not registering and a wide variety of issues. Fix it immediately
  • Snipe713Snipe713 Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: Snipe 713
    Device and Model: Motorola G6 Play
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 26.0.0
    Game Mode: Special Quest
    Description of the Issue: When fighting Terrax, his effects make my device lag to the point that none of my inputs are taken for the first several seconds of the fight. This feels like the same as when Namor or Sinister block (or Nova now, and Darkhawk, or whoever else has different than normal effects) where it gives pause to the whole game, but worse.
  • Ch3l88Ch3l88 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Ch3l88 / Jun Zel
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 26.0.0
    Game Mode: All Game Mode
    Description of the Issue: Frequently exiting the game while battling in all game mode.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    Before I start I would like to apologise for the long message but feel it's time to unleash some annoyances 😁
    Is it just me or since last update has all modes got even worse? We all know that game has been partly broken for well over a year but now, AQ is just stealing pots and revs and arena champs just stand still and take a beating even when facing a lowly challenger. My champs just stand there cannot parry, block or even throw attacks then get backed to corner and destroyed 🤬.
    I rarely lose an arena fight and am losing 1 every round of 3 and close to 2 because of these shocking game issues, this does not help when trying to grind featured arenas. We all know if you lose streak, points are shocking and means you will ultimately lose out on champ if keeps happening.
    Is there going to be any comp for all that will undoubtedly miss out on the champ they are trying to acquire due to the poor mechanics? Also is there going to be any comp for the war losses many of us suffered without even picking a defence team?
    Kabam please stop creating new content and fix these loooooooong standing issues that we all face daily.
    I bet if you raised a poll and asked all summoners if they minded a month with no new content but a fix to all the issues we would all bite your hand off for it. Come on Kabam time to make this game great again..... 😁
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    In-game-name Mr spider 568
    Characters affected: when i fight darkhawk null mode and vision aarkus my fight lags a lot
  • Jsplum88Jsplum88 Posts: 8
    Ingame name jsplum88
    Device galaxy note 10+
    Wifi and mobile problems
    Latest update for mole man monthly
    Problems in all areas especially leading takes 5 mins if not longer at times