**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 4 strategy

Since 2*s will be requirement on there, I suggest you guys to rank up at least

1 bleed immune
1 poison immune
1 Havok counter
1 Ronan if you have

And they should fix 1* colossus. He’s still at his pre version.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    1* Colossus is supposed to be his prebuff self as to not overwhelm newer players.
    Good tips on the other 2*s though.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I do have pretty much every 2 star maxed out already lol

Just missing the ones from that gated path event we had a couple months ago
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Won’t be easy but fair..
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Colossus plus Ronan can handle 4 points you've mentioned, I'll add vision to that list for power control and immunities, and maybe someone to handle evade and autoblock.

And isn't one of the boss electro? Then someone for him would be wise
  • Options
    Raz7997Raz7997 Posts: 20
    we have to use 2* champions in v4, seriously?
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Raz7997 said:

we have to use 2* champions in v4, seriously?

In some paths maybe, but definitely not a 2* exclusive.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I think it will be gates which can be opened by 1* or 2*. Or 2* and 1* in a team will give bonus to other champs in your team. I don’t think that paths can be cleared with 2* or 1*. That would be too easy for high level rewards
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    If u don't have exclusive 2* champs here are the champs u should rank up before V4 u can find in PHC ;
    Bleed Immune ; Colossus
    Poison Immune ; Hulk
    Havok Counter ; Colossus, Magik, Both Vision
    Resistor ; Ronan
    Hard Hitting ; Scarlet Witch , Star Lord
    Power Control ; Magik,Hawkeye
    Biohazard ; Ultron and Visions
    Healer ; Wolverine
    Armor Break ; Thor OG
    A.Accuracy Reduction ; Black Widow
  • Options
    As soon as I became Uncollected and saw that UC Daily crystals no longer gave 1* champs, I stopped selling them (used to rank/Level them max with expiring ISO/Cats, sell them, basically getting new ISO again at back-end of Stash expiration window, and re-get the 1* champs from more Daily's).

Used the rest of basic version of Daily saved up to make sure I still had all the available 1* that were available, and kept them ever since.

Also, nice to use anyways during “unbalanced” T4Cat Arena 9-14 Streak in what would otherwise be Thanos/Kang matches.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Psy26 said:

Colossus plus Ronan can handle 4 points you've mentioned, I'll add vision to that list for power control and immunities, and maybe someone to handle evade and autoblock.

And isn't one of the boss electro? Then someone for him would be wise

I meant Ronan for highly buffed up champs.
    Agree with vision,

and rising your bet to venom and killmonger. I have one since last gwenpool event.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

You can find an official response regarding colossus here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166621/1-colossus#latest

Thanks for this. Didn’t see. But I don’t agree with kabam devs on that. I believe They just being sloppy
  • Options
    CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    edited April 2020
    Variant 4 Waning Moon is the easiest Variant than other available Variant(Variant 1 to Variant 3) In Marvel Contest of Champions(MCOC) Game. There is criteria to entered in Variant 4 Quest with selective Tier(from 1 star champs to 6 star champs).
    Looking for First Run Variant 4 Guide like Easy Path, Nodes, Best Champs option? then checkout Following Link - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2020/04/mcoc-variant-4-waning-moon-easy-path-first-run.html