**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overflowing with....T5B, should t2alpha acquisition increase?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
i am getting way too much t5b vs the rate of t2alpha right now.

Even with the sigil...boosting it, there needs to be some way we can do something for ANY overflowing resource,
Just like how u can trade in overflowing of t4cc for another class of t4cc

I dont want t5b to go to waste, and i know others are in same situation but reverse, they have to much t2alpha but not enough t5b

The fact is takes
4 t2alpha to r4 5*
6 t2alpha to r5 5*

Vs only having to use 2x t5b to r5 a 5*

I think t2 alpha should increase everywhere in the game.

I dont want them to expire, but we ARE getting them to fast.

T2alpha is a huge choke-point and cutting off them completely in master alliance wars is pretty much cutting off even more t2alpha access.

We aren’t r2 6* at the speed guys think we are.

We are still r5 5*’s and growing our 6* rosters, not all of us can be blessed with nice 6* pulls...And have huge roster or r2 6*’S

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m not a master alliance but definitely agree one in I’m top500 alliance and do get tier5b fastest then 10 tier2 aplha
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

I'm overflowing with T4a, and am short T5b, so I think T5b should increase everywhere in the game.

See how that works?

i am talking about how the rate of T2alpha is Vs the rate of getting T5B right now, i am currently in top 10 AQ alliance .

the rate is really slow but they are also cutting T2alpha from AW season rewards for Master allainces
    Neotwism said:

Why are you complaining about getting a rare item "too fast?" Should they reduce the amount of t5b back down so ppl dont collect it as fast now? Im glad they made it more accessible and cheaper to get with glory.

I am fine with others getting T5B but you need to know that T2alpha is not as fast as you think it is up in higher tiers of AQ, especially when you are getting this much T5B vs T2alpha

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    bro honestly i would trade with you if they allowed it i have 22 t2A and i get about 6 per month i don't even get 1 full tier 5 basic a month, i have champs i cant rank 5 or rank 2 because im loaded with everything but T5B. so everyone has different issues hard to please everyone my alliance of 30 says the same we all have t2 alpha no t5B
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Glory value isnt as high with t2a as it is with other items like t5b but can always spend it on t2a instead.

Those in master war claiming they need the glory for potions, well you choose to compete in war so that one is pretty much on you
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    It's 100% intentional. They did this with t1a when they made t2a and t4b more accessible.

Expect to see t2a in most deals like they had with t1a a year ago.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    How do you acquire 6 t5b in 2 hours? Next time look before you leap.

P.S. you can clear that by the end of the month with the the 2 t2a from calendars and what you have on hand.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I mean you choose to play where you want. Masters war and map 7s. Could always take a step down if resources of any type are coming too fast for you to use them. It’s the same argument when someone with overflowing amount of t2a then 100% LoL then complain about t2a overflowing and no one to use it on. You put yourself into this situation.

While I disagree with kabam removing t2a from top tier alliance war rewards. Doesn’t change the fact that people don’t have to compete at that level if they can’t use those resources.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Yeah. Even in t4 war and around 800th in aq I'm getting t5b way faster than t2a.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    so do some rank up 6* ! i ve got 5 r2 6* got only 2 t5b left and 0 t2a
    Haji_Saab said:

Are you guys spending glory to buy 10 t2a shards? just a question, because I buy t5b to build to 3 and then switch to t2a to get enough to use a couple of t5b.

I’m don’t like 1.8k tier2 alpha to buy a bit underwhelmed
    Haji_Saab said:

Gamer said:

Haji_Saab said:

Are you guys spending glory to buy 10 t2a shards? just a question, because I buy t5b to build to 3 and then switch to t2a to get enough to use a couple of t5b.

I’m don’t like 1.8k tier2 alpha to buy a bit underwhelmed

it gives 18k t2a shards for 4,000 glory. Half a t2a extra per week.
    That also a lot of glory that more that half ther Haven’t touches tier2 aplha in glory only the prize with isn’t good I’m wil glady buy them if ther Hav 5k shard or more 3.6k. Fx
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    There is a real t2a bottleneck for me. I am not as large as some who have posted here but I am sitting on 4t5b and I am watching my t2a slowly climb. I am scared to r4 anyone nowadays cause it puts me back another month or so on any r5 or r2
    Haji_Saab said:

Half a t2a from glory costs 4125 glory a week. That's 82500 glory and 20 weeks to get the t2a needed to r5 a 5*.

1/4 of a t5b costs 5000 a week. That's 40000 glory and 8 weeks to get the t5b needed to r5 a 5*.

That math doesn't make any sense.

But buying something which you have in overflow makes less sense. Glory should be used on things that you need.
    That's like those who suggested endgame players play map 3 when Kabam bottle-necked t1a.

It will always make sense to load up on the rarest resource and stop ranking champs to r4 then it wold be to waste that much glory on t2a.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Half a t2a from glory costs 4125 glory a week. That's 82500 glory and 20 weeks to get the t2a needed to r5 a 5*.

1/4 of a t5b costs 5000 a week. That's 40000 glory and 8 weeks to get the t5b needed to r5 a 5*.

But buying something which you have in overflow makes less sense. Glory should be used on things that you need.
    That's like those who suggested endgame players play map 3 when Kabam bottle-necked t1a.

It will always make sense to load up on the rarest resource and stop ranking champs to r4 then it wold be to waste that much glory on t2a.
    It makes zero sense to buy something that will go to waste.

Also if t2a is in short supply, guess what it’s the rarest resource.

This has to be the dumbest thing i’ve ever read from you.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Being overflowed with t5 basic is a good problem to have. I wouldn't complain about that and just say you need more T2 alpha. Saying you have too much t5 basic sounds a little tone deaf to majority of the players and non spenders.

Haji_Saab said:

It makes zero sense to buy something that will go to waste.

Also if t2a is in short supply, guess what it’s the rarest resource.

This has to be the dumbest thing i’ve ever read from you.

Ugh, way to read half a post and put your own assumptions on the other half. Not that I'm surprised with how much you like to be 'that guy' in every thread.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    you should be able to buy at least 1 t2A per week in glory store IMO. Even that would still be a pretty slow rate but its much better than half every 10 days
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I have to agree with the OP. I'm in a top 90 AQ alliance and P3 AW. Nothing too crazy but fairly competitive and I've been noticing the T5B accumulating much faster than T2A. I'm trying to only use 5* R4 gems from the Variants on champs that I really would want to R5 because won't have the T2A to do the R5 if I use 4 T2A to R4. Also, need to look at just ranking 6*s to R2 because it cost 3 less T2A and uses an extra T5B.

Is it a horrible problem? I don't think so quite yet, but I've definitely noticed the change and have to manage the rank ups and stash much differently.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    I already tried to post something like this @ContestOfNoobs but I'm still waiting an answer from Kabam...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/174639/level-of-rewards-and-equlibrium-between-t2a-and-t5b

This is a shame for the economy in the game to be so poor in T2A rewards whereas this is the most required and valuable ressource in the game !
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Easy way to at least slightly address this would be to increase t2a return from map 7 crystals