**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Level of rewards and equlibrium between T2A and T5B

Hello there !

We're having a discussion with the french community, I think this is the same with others, about rewarding in the game.
Nowadays, we have "one per lifetime" rewards such as in history mode or variants AND "regular rewards" such as Event Quests and Side Quests, AQ and AW.

We are a lot to have noticed that the second ones are very poor compared to the first ones.
In fact, this is particularly true for T2A and T5B whereas lots of us need more T2A !
For a 5* we need 2 T5Bs and 10 T2A + 22 T1As and 12 T4Bs (from r1 to r5)
For a 6* we need 3 T5Bs and 7 T2A (from r1 to r2)

Where are we supposed to collect these catalysts ?
AQ ? Yeah but it depends on your AQ level (map6 : approx 0.5 T5B and 1-1.5 T2A) !
AW ? Yeah but peanuts, and it requires A MONTH to collect !
EQ ? LOL ! UC rewards have never been buffed up !
--> With the AW and AQ rewards buff, T5Bs come faster than ever, but T2As are still rare whereas we need a lot of them (same with T1As)

Then... Same problem with shards !
1-2-3-4* are useless for a lot of players, let's move on.
5* thanks to EQ and arenas you can open 2-3 crystals per month.
6* you can barely open ONE crystal within 1 or 2 months !!!!!
--> With the AW this is buffed up, but it will take A MONTH !

How are we supposed to expand our roster and rank up them (without spending) with this kind of rewards ?!
Same discussion with signature stones !

For me and for a lot of them, there is a huge lack of consistency between what we get and what we should get, considering that we're supposed to rank up our roster regularly...

What do you think of this ? Do you think rewards should be buffed up ? Equilibrated ?
Where are sig. stones ?

Let's discuss about this, and maybe someone from Kabam will read us and consider it !

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    I 100% agree T5Bs are becoming much easier to obtain than T2As.
    I prefer to think that... with the recent changes to increase T5B availability...we can expect other changes to increase T2A acquisition. If so, I'm not overly concerned.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    T2A are considered to be top tier catalyst so there’s a reason kabam tries to keep them limited. T1A and iso are the biggest missed shot from the devs. While 5*s and 6*s stars require huge amounts of them, the supply of them since these rarities introduced haven’t changed significantly. A 4* require 1,25T1A per rank up, the same time that a 5* require 5,5T1A. Duping a 5* or 6* awards the exact same amount of iso as duping a 4*. Lower T1A prices at glory store (which is the only item with same price for over a year), and a change to 5*s dupe rewards to 48x tier5 iso and 6*s dupe rewards to 72x tier5 iso would solve the problem. But it seems that will be another bad design reference from players, that will drop to deaf ears. 🙁
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @KDoggg2017
    In fact from plat1 to plat4 we'll get 3 T2As per season... So 3 T2As per 1.5 month !!

They said cavalier mode won't be developped till the release of the abyss of legends, and won't be released till the ratio cavalier/UC is not satisfying for this event to be a benefit for a large amount of players...
    This is the only mode where they could buff up the rewards since they've already did it for AQ recently and for AW in January.
    Greekhit said:

T2A are considered to be top tier catalyst so there’s a reason kabam tries to keep them limited. T1A and iso are the biggest missed shot from the devs. While 5*s and 6*s stars require huge amounts of them, the supply of them since these rarities introduced haven’t changed significantly. A 4* require 1,25T1A per rank up, the same time that a 5* require 5,5T1A. Duping a 5* or 6* awards the exact same amount of iso as duping a 4*. Lower T1A prices at glory store (which is the only item with same price for over a year), and a change to 5*s dupe rewards to 48x tier5 iso and 6*s dupe rewards to 72x tier5 iso would solve the problem. But it seems that will be another bad design reference from players, that will drop to deaf ears. 🙁

@Greekhit I agree with you, but do you really think T2A are REALLY a "top tier catalyst" ?
    We actually need 10 of them to rank up a 5 star from rank 3 to rank 5, and 7 for a 6 star from r1 to r2 !
    Maybe the "consider" it as a top tier cat, but they shouldn't !

For ISO and T1A this is a very big lack, except for those who are opening 100s of featured cavalier crystals (for iso) or for those buying offers !
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Kabam are opening the valve of T2A on a monthly basis. I’m pretty sure they are aware whales are already ranking 3 6*s and they should not keep T2A flow the same. That would make a huge gap between whales and mid/high tiered players, which would be bad for the competition at all. This the same reason there is not 6* max sig crystal. The devs are struggling to hold whales not far away for the main player base. They know that would be bad for the contest and worst for the sales. I would bet T2A supply will go hand to hand with the increase of T5CC supply. At least that I would do ,if I was in charge, in order to keep my business running smoothly. Be patient and you will see that happening. 🙂
    @Greekhit
    I hope you see clearly in their mind !
    T2A flow is ridiculous (with a monthly basis), and the main player base are blocked with a low flow of T2A...
    Now, we have to make a choice between a rank 5 or 2 rank 4 because we can't find them easily !
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Kabam are opening the valve of T2A on a monthly basis. I’m pretty sure they are aware whales are already ranking 3 6*s and they should not keep T2A flow the same. That would make a huge gap between whales and mid/high tiered players, which would be bad for the competition at all. This the same reason there is not 6* max sig crystal. The devs are struggling to hold whales not far away for the main player base. They know that would be bad for the contest and worst for the sales. I would bet T2A supply will go hand to hand with the increase of T5CC supply. At least that I would do ,if I was in charge, in order to keep my business running smoothly. Be patient and you will see that happening. 🙂

I 100% agree.
    It's a part of the gaming cycle.
    I remember when the bottleneck was T4CCs. Now players have dozens of them, if not hundreds.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    freeplayer need to stay at bottom except if u decade your life on that game like briangrant ahaha ! you wanna keep ur social life, THAN BE A SMALL SPENDER, or a big whale if u can, or just kepp and stay what u get for free
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I agree, t2a needs to be increased, it isn’t like the issues with other resources that are much lower like t1a because you can’t easily get t2a, there are many players at the top (me included) who are getting t5b in overflow and don’t have the t2a to use them, for endgame players you pretty much can’t take a champ from r3 to r5 using t2a without risk of t5b expiry, and yes, you can buy t2a from the glory store but there’s nowhere near enough of it to match the t5b gain
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I gotta wonder what people are doing to stockpile so much t5b that their ratios are so out of whack.

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,249 ★★★★★

I gotta wonder what people are doing to stockpile so much t5b that their ratios are so out of whack.

That a secret champ down there?

How do you like that rank 5 Man-Thing?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

That a secret champ down there?

How do you like that rank 5 Man-Thing?
    He probably just blocked out the r3 5*