**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relaxing video > Main Background > In-game music

Hello Summoners, after posting some discussions in 'suggestions and requests' I decided to make a kind of a relaxing post here.
So, some of us may find it useless, but as for me, the game menu is really interesting thing, with music and awesome background.
And here is a 30 minute version of space-screen from Marvel Contest of Champions
(Firstly, it was just a kind of a bug, or a kind of) so, hope you enjoy this video !

https://youtu.be/LaFM-kj8yCI

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nice. Commenting to get back to this when I need to relax.
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Terra said:

Nice. Commenting to get back to this when I need to relax.

same man
  • Options
    Hey MarkWard, I really appreciate you taking the time to express your admiration of the music and graphics used here! However, I'd still like to let you know that we're working hard to resolve loading issues like this so players can spend less time looking at loading screens and more time playing.

So we can keep track of everyone's feedback about loading issues and make future improvements to the game, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.