**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heroes

I am not getting no 3* or above heroes this is very bad I am starting to unlike this game

Comments

• Options
    Hey there @Dark0002 ! Progression can take some players longer than you may like it to. That said, there are ways to ensure 3-Star heroes make it to your roster!

To find out more, you can tap the gear in the upper left hand corner of your game, then choose "Support". This will bring you to a vast knowledgebase about the game.

One article available there is this one regarding the various crystals available in the game (including those that guarantee specific hero levels!)

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This game is amazing trust me you will get 3 stars and above one day if you keep playing there are so much opportunities to give the summoners a fighting chance, we have arena, alliance quests and wars and you get a free premium for joining an alliance. (Is that better?)
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Dark0002 wrote: »
    I am not getting no 3* or above heroes this is very bad I am starting to unlike this game

You don't say how long you've been playing. I didn't get my first 4* until about six months into the game. How many premium crystals do you open? I opened 55 yesterday and got two 3*'s, all the rest 2*s. I get a 4* about 1 out of every two hundred premiums.
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Login every day. You'll get one after 28 days at the latest. I didn't get my first three star within 28 days, and I didn't create a forums account and whine about it. It's easier than ever, go work for more than five minutes.