**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TIPS ON 5.2.3

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Role Reversal is just stupid and now its the buffett node that is [removed by mod] as well. How the hell am i suppose to pass without triggering the champs to regen and barely doing any high damage.

Should i bring Kamala Khan.IP.Joe Fixit.She Hulk to battle now???
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    What are your best champs?
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Go with heavy damage dealers. SL would be ideal. I had great time with my 4* drax. GP would be good any champ who deals a lot of damage will get you through
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »
    What are your best champs?

I have only 4 r5 lol hyperion.quake.voodoo.rogue
  • Options
    Afrid wrote: »
    Go with heavy damage dealers. SL would be ideal. I had great time with my 4* drax. GP would be good any champ who deals a lot of damage will get you through

Role reversal has no play against who you use...i figured since science is stronger then skill that i would need to use mystic or am i missing something?
  • Options
    There is no need worry about role reversal.you will trigger Regen often with dexterity so you need someone to deal a lot of damage
  • Options
    You could even use 4/40 champs
  • Options
    There is no need worry about role reversal.you will trigger Regen often with dexterity so you need someone to deal a lot of damage

Other words rogue against SL wont matter despite mutant would be stronger then
    You could even use 4/40 champs

I have 1 skill at r4. 1 mutant r4. 1 tech r4. Lots of mystic at r4. 1 cosmic at r4 with hyp being r5 and only 1 mutant at r5
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Done it 2 days ago. My team was: 4* SL 4/40 sig 70, 4* voodoo 4/40 sig 15, 4* GP 4/40 undupped, 4* x23 4/40 sig 15 and 5* BP classic R2 sig 37. Used 1 revive. If I had 5/50 it will be easier. My only 5/50 Hyp was in AW.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    All your R5 are good and should do the Job....Mainly use Voodoo SP on odd combo..it will help...and think of it as 150k health opponent taking 150 hits to get down..
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    5.2.3 is easy.. wait till 5.2.4- 5.2.6
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    5.2 is pure cash grab. It's possible to beat it with r5 4 star champs but u need stacks of potions and revives. Wait till you reach the bane node.
  • Options
    NDK13 wrote: »
    5.2 is pure cash grab. It's possible to beat it with r5 4 star champs but u need stacks of potions and revives. Wait till you reach the bane node.

Game of hot potato but with your health on the line lol
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Bane node is not that hard after you practice enough, timing and parry and you can walk away with minimum damage. What goes with Bane is another story. Hyperion, Mordo, BPCW, NC, King Groot will make your life suffer.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    All the nodes are just getting creatively stupid.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Another vote for using SL and DV. The former will outpace their regen, and the latter can poison away their regen as well. Hype should be able to outdamage it also. Alternatively, can use Champs that heal block, but it did not seem necessary when I went through it. But AM is a huge PitA with any sort of regen mechanic, heh.
  • Options
    Finally got through now on 5.2.4 lol
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

good luck mate
  • Options
    Sirnoob wrote: »

good luck mate

Seems parry triggers mascohism and GR seems to be hard to use lol
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    5.2.4 sucks a lot ^.^ Enjoy that Spiderman, and the Magik/DS lines in middle. Similar strategies apply though, but focus more on intercepts than Parries. Heal Block not as useful due to Masochism's tendency to eat it. Hyperion should do okay, maybe spam more L1s so Masochism eats a single Incinerate rather than a more useful stun if needed. I found the Optimism/Pessimism line easiest to run. Also, some things like Dormammu's Soul Bond don't work right in 5.2.4. Masochism will eat Soul Bond, even though I don't think it counts as an actual debuff, but when they are on the Masochism timer, Soul Bond will not land on them. But will try to apply again once the timer goes away and they can heal from it ;)
    Also, you will need a good team of Bleed Immune champs for the way-too-long Caltrops path.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Amonthir wrote: »
    5.2.4 sucks a lot ^.^ Enjoy that Spiderman, and the Magik/DS lines in middle. Similar strategies apply though, but focus more on intercepts than Parries. Heal Block not as useful due to Masochism's tendency to eat it. Hyperion should do okay, maybe spam more L1s so Masochism eats a single Incinerate rather than a more useful stun if needed. I found the Optimism/Pessimism line easiest to run. Also, some things like Dormammu's Soul Bond don't work right in 5.2.4. Masochism will eat Soul Bond, even though I don't think it counts as an actual debuff, but when they are on the Masochism timer, Soul Bond will not land on them. But will try to apply again once the timer goes away and they can heal from it ;)
    Also, you will need a good team of Bleed Immune champs for the way-too-long Caltrops path.

I just finish the caltrops line... and forgot to bring a bleed inmune. Stash is gone.

When I went for completion, I took the middle with Magik, because it looked shorter...

b658f5f86efa249dcfc782049ed315433b1fd26f7d06b09cbe30beb5bec26ef9.jpg

• Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★

I just finish the caltrops line... and forgot to bring a bleed inmune. Stash is gone.

When I went for completion, I took the middle with Magik, because it looked shorter...

b658f5f86efa249dcfc782049ed315433b1fd26f7d06b09cbe30beb5bec26ef9.jpg

why would you take a caltrops path without bleed immune and just keep going ? why not exit out and restart with a bleed immune ?
  • Options

I took YJ path but forgot to bring GR for storm but can rogue survive tho lol