**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First Six Star Hiemdall, Good or Bad.

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
I pulled my first six star as Hiemdall, Is he any good.

Also appreciate any tips, never had him as 5 star, never played him.

First Six Star Hiemdall, Good or Bad. 31 votes

Good
87%
PantherusNZTerraUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15NojokejaymHammerbro_64MoosetiptronicDaphboyMegaGalacticVoltolosTheSquish671RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05Disgruntled_User_123X_Factor_AgentAlexAvalonK3600Thicco_ModeBonzodavidYa_Boi_28 27 votes
Bad
12%
Spity68HendrossBLACKMILKTEA_88PICKLE_RICK 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Good
    Heimdall has GREAT synergies. So, he’ll make your great champions better while he’ll be a tank as a 6 star.

Seriously, get that Thor/Loki synergy and you’ll have regeneration on hand for every fight. I use Aegon to clear most of my content and the Heimdall/Thor synergy is almost essential to me for questing with that champion.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Good
    Fabwizi said:

Zero for bad wow, did not expect this , His damage seems Dissapointing though.

His damage at 5 furies is very good. Not dissapointing if you can play him right
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good
    Heimdall as a character isn’t the best, BUT he has a universal cheat death synergy, has permanent TS, and can parry projectiles.

He isn’t like, a path clearer or anything but he definitely has some very good niche fights.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Good
    Also has true strike which is useful
    Nice pull!