**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.4 completion

Just posting this to vent a little after aw I decided to go in to act 6.4 to get my completion done. i went from 6.4.3 to the end. I was hype to see all the rewards when I open it i got just straight trash. Getting this just makes me want to quit. If i had got one new good champ I would just say it is what its but this make me want to uninstall the game and not look back.

Comments

• Options
    Ron921Ron921 Posts: 19
    I know some of you might bring up me getting corvus he’s at r5 already
  • Options
    Im not demanding good rewards. And would you r2 that Ronin probably not. Just stating that the RNG is wack ass hell
  • Options
    Yes im complaining im irritated a little bit. Pretty sure i have a right to be. Have you never come to forums to complain it here for you to post what you want right?
    zZayTtay said:

All I see from this post is a needy whiney complainer. Just suck it up sheesh

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Anytime you get champ crystals/shards as rewards, it's a **** shoot that usually ends in disappointment, like any other champ crystal openings, that's the rng **** side of it all. The real rewards are basically the gems, since those are more rare.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Id r2 ronin. Hes not amazingly outstanding but hes definitely not trash either. If he is my only 6* skilll i would absolutely r2 him.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It’s frustrating indeed, yet I’d think in a positive way that you have the skill to straight through Act 6.4 and thus champ ability affects little on you.

Ronin is good champ btw, pretty fun to play him with aggressive attack style.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ronin is a beast, you clearly don’t know anything about him if you think he’s trash
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Also, my six stars were beast and Karnak from my completion, now they were trash pulls.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Ronin is a champ I wouldn’t mind as a 6*
    5* wouldn’t waste resources on him
    P.S kabam please give me vulture and groot I would hate to get a doom or ghost from my act 6 exploration
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Ron921 said:

I know some of you might bring up me getting corvus he’s at r5 already

I understand the frustration but at least take comfort in knowing that you conquered a huge portion of the game. And who knows - maybe you’ll get a champion buff one day.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    I totally understand your frustration. You will get something better soon. Wish you all the best.