**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just one change that would make the game better in your opinion

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Tried to list options that wont cost Kabam money, so no "update old champs" for example

Just one change that would make the game better in your opinion 50 votes

Ability to choose class when pulling a crystal
28%
PalanthraxYellsomeJcmdawgadqqedfyvrSpiritJwallace25SandwychJonesWubbie075hydrogohardAwesomeness44ThemanofjAgentOfChaos77CryomacerSaltyThighs 14 votes
Gold realm monthly
16%
MattyloJh_DezNorthwestbrosefAnonymous346ShaheerFIazLabdhaSgtAnime1caduphill 8 votes
Uncollected crystal for everyone
0%
Live one-on-one fights
12%
MasterSmokeljainSummonerB2SpiritOfVengeanceberlioSuperMDJRT81 6 votes
Monthly draw for special crystal for the first 200 winners (so achieve certain things that month and you get an entry)
0%
New masteries and/or more levels
30%
Etaki_LirakoiRotmgmoddyNevvBShrimkinsStefffhheemmNitrocurseMidknight007ChopinAsLexStar_Lord_1haunted_memoryNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEPatchie93gohard123Grimmbear 15 votes
Larger allys, 50 players in each
0%
Better boosts, so for example an AW boost (that you can win or buy with glory, not purchase) that gives you extra moves or synergies
0%
Better chat for allys, larger messages, save history, pics etc
4%
Cavalierrickkraft 2 votes
Trade 2 champs in a class you dont want/need for a special crystal of a class you do want/need
10%
Haji_SaabDave_the_destroyerLeepower12Spooderman11Stingerbk 5 votes

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    New masteries and/or more levels
    I was looking for "Interaction between dexterity and MD", but this does pretty nicely.

The mastery page still teases of new masteries to come in the future. Hopefully when Act 5 fully comes out or by the end of this year, we get to see more interesting masteries to play around with.

Not to mention higher levels would mean xp boosts can finally be not useless. So yep, would think this is the best.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Was hoping Rockstar buying COC was going to be an option
  • K1NGR3DK1NGR3D Posts: 32
    The best change they could do is fix the lagging and choppiness of the game and we would not need to spend money on units or boosts
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Live one-on-one fights
    The uncollected crystals for everyone option seemed like the most stupid one imo. I voted for real time live one vs one fights because it would make the game much more better and I know it maybe impossible but nothing wrong with trying. Also imagine the MCOC youtubers have some sort of tournament to fight different players or something it is such a good idea.
  • Rank down tickets (I have one 5* I want to rank down).

Btw - I hate the idea of increasing the size of an alliance. It is hard enough to recruit and manage 30 people!
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    None of those
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I don't understand whining about uncollected. I'm not uncollected. I get why I don't have access to those rewards. It gives me something to work for. I'm almost done with Act 4.

I'd pay more in shards (like maybe 25%) to be able to pick my class when opening a crystal. I have 2 5* heroes. Both tech. I am coming up on 20k shards. Terrified I'm gonna get more tech (unless I dupe my SL, which would be cool). I feel like I get more tech EVERYTHING. Iso, Champs, arena boosts, etc. Oh wait, everything except T4CC, which I could actually use, lol.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Trade 2 champs in a class you dont want/need for a special crystal of a class you do want/need
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    I don't understand whining about uncollected. I'm not uncollected. I get why I don't have access to those rewards. It gives me something to work for. I'm almost done with Act 4.

I'd pay more in shards (like maybe 25%) to be able to pick my class when opening a crystal. I have 2 5* heroes. Both tech. I am coming up on 20k shards. Terrified I'm gonna get more tech (unless I dupe my SL, which would be cool). I feel like I get more tech EVERYTHING. Iso, Champs, arena boosts, etc. Oh wait, everything except T4CC, which I could actually use, lol.

Cant see anyone whining about this mate, was just one of the options?

Im like you, at 75% act 4, cant ever see a way I will be good enough to do act 5, but will try!!
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Pry22 wrote: »
    None of those

Expand then?
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    AW and AQ with 1 minute energy timer
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    How about a HELP ALL button for god sakes.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie075 wrote: »

Cant see anyone whining about this mate, was just one of the options?

Im like you, at 75% act 4, cant ever see a way I will be good enough to do act 5, but will try!!

Not in this thread but I've seen plenty or crying about it in other threads, which is why it made the poll as one of the options.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Gold realm monthly
    I'd love a permanent gold realm for sure. Gold rewards in the monthly quest and even act 5 are paltry. Arena is good for getting gold, but oh how I hate arena...
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Expand then?

Some of these are just straight up bad ideas

1. The ability to choose what class you get when you open a crystal would not work because it would upset the balance of champions in game. There is no reason to open a science crystal when the best mystic and mutant champions trump all science champions so science champions would never be pulled.

2. Live 1 on 1 fights couldn't work because the combat in this game is about manipulating an AI to get in hits and you can't do that against a real player. Hyperion would dominate any match because you could just hold block and fill up power till you get an sp3 and wreck your opponent.

3. Uncollected crystals for everyone is just a bad idea. The crystals are a reward for completing content you shouldn't get the reward for doing nothing

4. Trading in champs would remove the path of progression in game. You are supposed to pull an equal amount of good and bad champions to keep you progressing at a steady rate. Never having any "bad" pulls speeding your progression because you could just trade them in would remove the value and risk of crystals.

Others like more user levels and gold realm are decent ideas but the rest are already being implemented like the new boosts or are wholly unnecessary and wouldn't actually improve the game. There is no point of better chats the current system is fine and if you don't like it apps like line and groupme are free and already very used, larger alliances would just overcomplicate a working system and a monthly draw wouldn't to anything for the game as a whole the monthly 3 star champion with a chance at a 4 star is already like a monthly draw.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Live one-on-one fights
    Larger allys too
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    Larger allys too
    Hard enough to get 30 solid members lol. I imagine this would drastically change AQ and AW maps.