**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Timeout

Comments

• Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74

Calling it a need sounds extreme, but this does seem like a bug. This definitely can be a problematic issue though and now I'm hoping I don't time out a fight

What map AQ do you do?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,142 ★★★★

Come on dog, take some pride in your pronunciation game! LOL! Miss ya'lll, hope all is well (besides this BS, of course!)

😂🤣😂 pronunciation and spelling is the least of my worries! Half the time my fingers can’t type what I’m thinking anyways.

Chatting with my alliance, had a guy experience the same thing in BG2. I actually timed out on Diablo vivified earlier today because I threw an L3 w/ ST and while Diablo had like no power, it was plenty to push to L3. Paused, timed out, and only got the typical half health penalty and went back in to retry and take care of business.... is this only happening on the mini boss?
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74

Come on dog, take some pride in your pronunciation game! LOL! Miss ya'lll, hope all is well (besides this BS, of course!)

😂🤣😂 pronunciation and spelling is the least of my worries! Half the time my fingers can’t type what I’m thinking anyways.

Chatting with my alliance, had a guy experience the same thing in BG2. I actually timed out on Diablo vivified earlier today because I threw an L3 w/ ST and while Diablo had like no power, it was plenty to push to L3. Paused, timed out, and only got the typical half health penalty and went back in to retry and take care of business.... is this only happening on the mini boss?
    Sadly no. It's hit or miss. Not champ specific or node specific or anything like that. It's totally random and very unwelcomed!
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If complaining could get Scarlett Witch rolled back to 11.0 I’d be the squeakiest wheel though.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I still remember trying to fix Black Widow by running her with Quake and Hawkeye.

That was the day I learned that the synergy was multiplicative, and that Humpty Dumpty was prophetic.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

I still remember trying to fix Black Widow by running her with Quake and Hawkeye.

That was the day I learned that the synergy was multiplicative, and that Humpty Dumpty was prophetic.

#kabammathisfuzzy
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Same thing happened to us. Please fix the bug!
  • Adub80Adub80 Posts: 29
    Yeah I’ve had to help on paths I didn’t bring correct champions for, costing me items I otherwise wouldn’t have used. Needs to be fixed and compensated.
  • ACPrimeACPrime Posts: 6
    I can confirm today’s AQ cost me 2 team revives and a lot of items. On top of it, I had mesmerize lane and mini boss duties @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious we need an answer and compensation for this. It is cruel to do this on day 4.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I time outed today and came back to the fight half health. I can say that it did not happen to everyone so maybe just a bug.
  • Matimus_13Matimus_13 Posts: 18
    No news? No info? Over 12 hours in and no announcement? I submitted a ticket and they asked me to restart my game like they didn’t know what I’m talking about.
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    Hahaha some people here admitting to exploit 😂😂
    The function is a fail safe to network/app crashes and certainly not to regain corvus charges at no effort. If that doesn't go without saying I lose all hope of mankind.
    Y'all should be happy if Kabam doesn't flail the ban hammer at you
  • TomoXrayTomoXray Posts: 42
    Same, vs 2nd aq miniboss I had the fight timeout with my champ still alive, timeout message pops up but when i went to go back in to fight again my champ is showing as ko
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Seriously were 16 hours into this problem now... Why have no mods given this attention?? Timeouts are tough to avoid on some fights, but when they result in deaths its unfair... Season starts in 6 hours, this is going to be a major problem if timeouts still lead to K.O in war!
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 67
    Timeouts in war have always counted as deaths
    A l p h a said:

Seriously were 16 hours into this problem now... Why have no mods given this attention?? Timeouts are tough to avoid on some fights, but when they result in deaths its unfair... Season starts in 6 hours, this is going to be a major problem if timeouts still lead to K.O in war!