**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To Kingpin or Not to Kingpin

I have no 5* stars yet. But have 19K Shards.
Should I spend them on a featured 5* for a chance at Kingpin? Or just go for 2 regular 5* crystals?

Assuming the best case scenario of me ever getting a Kingpin, is he worth it? Spending 15K Shards, when I have no 5* champions at all???

Comments

• Options
    Thanks man
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's not worth going after anyway. I'd save until November and try for Spider-Man Stark enhanced. The 5* pool will be better then and he's probably the best champ in the game right now and doesn't really need to be duped. I've got the 4* Kingpin and he's just average btw.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    don't do it..he sux
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    November 2nd - stark spidey featured, maybe you will be able to try twice by then.
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    If you don't have any 5*s, my suggestion is to just open the basics now. You probably won't get a great champ, but they will help you do things like t4b arena quicker.
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    If you don't have any 5*s, my suggestion is to just open the basics now. You probably won't get a great champ, but they will help you do things like t4b arena quicker.

He is right. The drop rates on those 5* feature crystals are not stellar so if you've got 19k shards you are better off going for a basic 5* now and another when you get the next 1k shards.

5* champs get you more points in special arena's like t4b which will help you advance more quickly. They also help you overcome that stupid challenger rating system which will let you advance in story content faster...even if the 5* you get is a crappy one.
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Unless you're running suicides and like to get hit, don't go for him
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys!

Gueas I'll hold on to the shards till November, when Hyperion is supposed to be available as a 5 star, not that I'll be able to snag him, with my rotten luck. Managed go get a bunch of 3* and 4* Luke Cages the last time I opened my crystals
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Go for it
  • Options
    yeah,wait till November,cause there will be The Hood,Gwenpool and other good champ