**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dev Diary: The Future of Quests

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Just to clarify, even if the act 6 changes are more than 3 months after I’ve done that content I’ll still get compensation right?

Just gotta say, this looks absolutely amazing, just like the first roadmap it Inc life’s everything we wanted (act 6 attack stuff cav eq variant 5 etc) but also even more, I’m supper excited for that boss rush, and it seems like the omega thing will be fairly similar to a champion challenge, and I’m of course hyped for the new endgame endgame thing, looks amazing overall

3 months before update. From what I understood. Don't agree with that though. Should be whenever for Act 6.3/6.4
    Yeah, really hoping that’s just In regards to the act 2 stuff and all that, act 6 changes are far different than simple reward buffs in lower acts
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Will the "No Retreat!" global node be removed in Act 6.1 or only the Champion boss fight?
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Wow, really good post. Very frustrating at the same time because the community has been saying all that about act 6 for a year now. Thank you for admitting your mistakes and lowering attack values. No retreat was too much, thank you for admitting that. Lowering block penetration was very much needed.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Summer of Pain!!!! #BringIt
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    So waiting until Dec 2020 for the Act 6 nerfs and welcome some new rank ups after 100% it.
  • Options
    For clarification, RE the focus group. Will this focus group work on removing specific nodes in act 6? Will they be looking at which node and/or node/champ combinations are too much? Do you bleed path in 6.2, acid wash mysterio, removing some nodes from sinister? Is that what the focus group is going to do? Work on removing nodes? If yes, THANK YOU! We need some nodes removed too.
  • Options
    DabNation1DabNation1 Posts: 22
    edited June 2020

The compensation needs to be hefty for the those who already 100% act 6. I probably spent 300 USD to 100 percent that champion chapter. And another 2k USD between 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4. I understand compensation won’t be close to that but you guys need to stop Nerfing old content.

Dude how selfish are you? You want other people to go through the same pain as you? Be quiet and stop complaining imagine you hadn’t cleared it yet because you found it hard and then people complain saying iT sHoUlDnT bE nErFeD bEcAuSe i dId iT wHeN iT wAs hArD.grow up don’t complain about other people getting a easier time
    Honestly i don’t think it should be nerfed at all. I think content that is released should stay the same. If you can’t complete it then play better. Ive watched much better players then me solo the collector, i could not, so i got through with units. If content is to hard then it should not be released. I would rather them not nerf it at all and have everyone struggle the same. This is a competitive game, not patty cake.
  • Options
    And yeah, what does RPG team mean?
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    So is the compensation based on % of act done or is it same for everyone.