**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Either nerf doom or give everyone doom.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

He’s closer to groot then he is to quake on the power scale lol

Is this sarcasm or....
    It’s actually not. While the wording is probably not accurate, on a “power level” doom is probably not closer to groot, in terms of importance and how good he is as a champ i would say it’s accurate. For example, a 5/65 quake is miles better for almost everything then a 6/3 doom. I would take a 4/55 quake over a 6/3 doom and it’s not close.
    i thought of it as a giant vertical line, and you put each champ on that line. the higher they are, the better they are. I thought you meant quake was do far up that doom was closer to the bottom than he was to matching quake
    Ya that’s how I thought of it as well. Quake is so far above everyone else that it’s possible doom would be closer to the bottom then to her
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    not sure why we still respond to these self entitled post... just because you haven't pull a champion.. you want them nerfed.

You wanna know what the kicker would be.. kabam listen to you and nerfed him, then you pull him.. ho ho.. that would it be so so ironic.

Anyway, just contributing to the laughs and gags.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Hey this is my thing
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    My disagree made it an even 200, I feel like that has to be some sort of record.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Is this a record for the most disagreed post on the forums?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Just about everybody does have a doom. Keep cracking crystals and you will get one of your own.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    @InfectReality bro literally I read your post and all it is ,is you crying because you don't have doom, quit complaining when ghost and quake are the key for pretty much all content.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I'm convinced at this point kabam are just looking at this post and laughing at it and therefore it's not yeeted yet lmao
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Well, my man is popular....

He has over 10% of the disagrees I do on all of my posts, on a single post.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind a free Doom .. .6* preferably for the dupe :D
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Bit of a flex
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Bit of a flex
    because i'm the only one in the game with a 6* Doom? :o c'mon man ... there are 6* R3 Dooms out there. saying you have a 6* is hardly a flex when about a million others do too.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    As someone who runs suicides, I'll take quake or ghost over a doom any day.

Even when I'm not running suicides, I'd still take a quake or ghost over a doom any day.

As someone who's played extensively with the 3 of them, I can testify that quake and ghost are miles beyond Doom in terms of power level and general utility.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    This is wildddd lmao.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    In addition, I'd take a Claire over a Doom in a good number of situations.
  • You are saying that the only two options are nerfing the champ that is most players favorite to play, or the alternative of communism, which doesn't work. Ever.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited September 2020

The power level doom has is so far beyond anything else in the game. He is in a class all his own. Literally it is the only answer for every bit of content now, and many people have him (including a level 41 with a 6* doom which is nice). Nerf doom or give everyone a 5* to even the playing field since a pity timer will not be implemented for crystals. If this upsets you, that is because you are abusing him, he is basically a cheat code.

I so agree with you, he’s can inflict shock but he’s immune to shock? That makes him good against everyone in the game, even against himself
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    240 - 7.
    This is a new record haha. Seems someone on the forums has a challenger for single post disagree ratio