**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Excessive load times over Mobile Network

For the past month or so, playing MCoC has been a mission: a ridiculous, and unnecessary mission.

There have been abnormally long load times that occur when logging in to the game, moving in quests, purchasing items through the ingame store (glory, loyalty, etc), and just switching between screens in general (from menu, to AQ, to AW, etc).

These long load times are happening mostly over Mobile Network. Usually, WiFi is fine, but it does occur there now and then.

I have a Note 20 Ultra 5G (5g disabled, so I'm on the 4G LTE network), and these issues were happening before this phone, on my prior phone, the Note 10 plus.

My phones are all running the latest version of Android, and are all updated

The game is updated

All typical troubleshooting tips have been performed

This issue is NOT on my half, or on the half of many other summoners who have the same issue, and are complaining on these forums

Multiple summoners complain, and yet, nothing seems to be getting done in regards to these issues.

Respectfully, I demand to know if this is being looked into. There have been a bunch of maintenances and updates recently, and none have addressed or fixed these issues

Attached, I have uploaded a video to demonstrate the issue at hand. The video obtains the following;
- Speedtest to show healthy and stable connection via Tmobile Mobile Network
- Loading Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes to demonstrate no issues loading said game
- Loading War Dragons to demonstrate no issues loading said game
- Finally, loading MCoC, to demonstrate issues logging in (takes nearly 2 minutes to login)

All three games listed above, are similar in the sense that they all need constant internet connections to start up/run.

Now, this is a clear demonstration that there's nothing wrong with my phone, or my internet connection. I urge this issue to be looked into, because it's really making the game unbearable to play.

https://youtu.be/k9zr_zjpJEw

Comments

• Options
    Spartan22Spartan22 Posts: 4
    edited November 2020
    Same, this issue is absolute bs these are the pics i sent in with a help ticket a kabams response. Basically they said deal with it.
    Using note8 with android 9, the load times on login for me.dont change if im on wifi, still incredibly long, but once in game wifi isnt too bad. I dont get load screen timeouts when fighting in aq at least.

[removed by Moderator]
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 33
    Still nothing wow, we really are gonna wait for the next update for this to be fixed smh.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had these issues, but they sounds really annoying. And seriously Kabam? You can take the time to delete parts of someone’s comments but completely ignore the other problems people have been having? Smh.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Lot of issues with the game currently. Loading times, randomly disconnecting, dropped inputs etc. Yet all we have to do is post in the thread and hope that one day it gets fixed. Really sucks when it happens in war especially. Had an alliance member lose 2 AB and a ton of items just healing since the game disconnected twice without him entering fight screen.
  • Options
    Connection issues to the servers has an extensive thread (which they have been commenting into from time to time as they have tried different things) of different merged posts over at ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/226989/network-connection-issue-merged-thread/p18

I’m sure it’s not as simple as changing a line of code in the software which will suddenly make everything work for everyone, so immediate replies from them back to everyone who posts new threads about it won’t actually be shedding any new insights as to the problems.
  • Options
    I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect. To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like long loading times, lag, crashing, network and performance issues, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

@Noble034, you mentioned that you've been experiencing these issues for about a month and you are using an Android device but a review of your recent posts suggests that you haven't shared any feedback in the thread for Android users. We've stated many times previously that we're always working to make improvements to the game in an effort to reduce the likelihood of things like these occurring. However, if you experience an issue and don't report it in the correct thread by sharing the information outlined in Bug Report Template, there's a good chance we won't be able to look into your specific concerns.

I'd also like to point out that these Forums are a place for community discussion, not one-to-one support. The purpose of the threads linked above is to allow us to gather everyone's reports in the same place. We aren't going to be acknowledging everyone's report, engaging in discussions with every player about any specific issues they may be having or providing regular updates on any issues we're currently investigating. We have a limited number of Moderators working here so that simply wouldn't be possible. However, we do have a large Support Team who are always ready to help! If you're experiencing an issue which you feel requires a direct response, I recommend reaching out to them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.