**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stacked month! Take away some energy cost!!

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
@Kabam Miike this month is really stacked can you guys remove the energy cost from the side event?

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    You have a whole month to do it
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    No. 1/tile and very short paths, only 2 different paths and 6 quests per difficulty, that's already very low. One big energy refill can cover many paths.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    already used 6 energy refills RIP my units
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Can't we just appreciate this awesome month instead of finding 100,000 different things to complain about? I swear this is the worst community ever.

It really is. All I ever see is nonstop complaining and entitled people who think Kabam owes them something. It is ridiculous.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★

The thing is we will also be getting V6 and book 2 in this month as well
    Well those two is permanent conctest.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah and then my favorite, going back to the compensation......

Here is a free 5* Nexus...... I got bad champs, thanks for nothing.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I personally have a “whole month” to do:
    Master, Uncollected, Cavalier EQ 100%
    Side quest all difficulties 100%
    New challenge 100%
    V6 100%
    Push for act6 100%
    I don’t mind about the energy cost as much as I concern about the time all these need, on top of:
    4* basic and 4* featured arena all milestones
    t1a and t4bc arena all milestones
    incursions all milestones
    and AQ AW
    It’s a lot of time daily believe me 🤔
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

New challenge 100%
    V6 100%
    Push for act6 100%
    I don’t mind about the energy cost as much as I concern about the time all these need, on top of:
    and AQ AW
    Again u don’t hav to to v6 when it launched
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    The only thing more annoying than complainers are the people who complain about the complainers from their high horse.

As someone complaining about the complainers complaining about complainers, I claim THE HIGHEST of high horses.

Seriously though. There's always gonna be people who don't like aspects of new content. Sure some of it is nonsense but if no one cared to put criticisms forward in the first place, the game wouldn't be where it is at now. Instead of whining about how much "this community sucks", appreciate it for the burning garbage fire that it is. At least it's more entertaining that way.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    Its called priorities. Figure out what's the most important to you at the current time. V6 book 2 act 6 will always be there
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    It's the 6 year anniversary... always gonna be busy. Just do the temporary stuff first.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Greekhit said:

New challenge 100%
    V6 100%
    Push for act6 100%
    and AQ AW
    Again u don’t hav to to v6 when it launched
    And postpone it when?
    At V7 release?
    By that time more content will be accumulated waiting to be done.
    I’m not complaining, but this month undoubtedly has a lot to do, if want your account to stay at least up to date.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I like doing all the content every month. If there was one energy requirement that could change, please drop the Chapter 3 Normal EQ mode to 2 energy (instead of 3). The old Beginner mode was 1 energy per tile for Chp1-3. Normal is the new Beginner. Chp 3 has the most paths and think that 2-energy per tile would be a reasonable change (reducing total energy cost for 100% all EQ modes by ~4 refills [if you were to use refills]).

Lots to do this month... Back to questing! :D
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    You can usually do the monthly content in about 2-3 weeks and use the remaining time for your personal progress (Story/Variants/Abyss). Or you can buy/farm Energy Refills as much as you need additional (yeah, Farming takes a lot of time like Potion farming, but you can do it).
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    This is a 5 Week month so there will be a whole extra weeks worth of energy to get everything done (except the Champions Challenge which for whatever reason is only available for 4 weeks)