**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Having to do the same fight twice??

Anyone else having this? Where you come back to the game, resume a fight and win, then it doesn't clear and your just have to do the whole thing over again?

Whilst its not a problem playing act 3 i am worried the hassle it will cause when i play act 4 and 5

Comments

• Im on act 5 it keeps happening there too lol.
  • Its not good, had it twice today, been getting it on and off for a month or so
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    It's some stupid way to prevent people exploiting probably (where you quit a fight that is not going well and redo it). But of course it's mostly just destroying legit players' experience.

Had this happen on act 4 and act 5. If you win the fight, you have to redo it. if you die, you lose your champ regardless. It's a lose-lose situation. Don't play on a bad connection, it's not worth it.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Did you purposefully force close the app?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I had the bug a few times and many others as well. Not sure if any word has been put out on a fix, but it was actually a common thing. Guess its still happening
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

no mate no force close, just change to another app or lock the phone. When i come back it lets me play the fight, win. And then when it takes you back to the map the fight is still there and you have to select and play it again
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I haven’t had that issue and I do that a lot
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Yeah i had this bug...
    Think kabam has to check this
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Had to fight the master mode nightcrawler on last quest 3 times
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    I’ve encountered a bug where I coudnt go past this 2 star Deadpool. I defeated him about five times and it would just make me fight him again as if I didn’t defeat him
  • Hey Everybody,

Heads up, we do have a fix coming for this in our next update that should be out on Wednesday. All should be back to normal soon!
  • Hey Everybody,

Heads up, we do have a fix coming for this in our next update that should be out on Wednesday. All should be back to normal soon!

Cheers Mike good to know :smile: