**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I only got 8 tokens. Shouldnt we start with 16? [Merged Threads]

Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I thought we get 16 for the first week then another 16 for the second but i only got 8 even though i claimed everything

Comments

• Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    In their information post it is written that you will get 8 token from in game/inbox message but there were none in there. So we have got only eight from the prize card bundle? Is it just me or someone else has also got only eight of these tokens?
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Not only you.
    I didn’t get any either so I only have 8.
  • Options
    BEANBOT714BEANBOT714 Posts: 32
    Same, I only got them from the thing in the store.
  • Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Same
  • Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Bruh ithougt we aere gonna get them both today
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! Yes, you have your 8 Tokens from when you redeemed your Voucher, and you will receive your other 8 Tokens in your inbox next week!

You should have make that clearer in the post about the side quest because thatsnot how it reads
  • Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! Yes, you have your 8 Tokens from when you redeemed your Voucher, and you will receive your other 8 Tokens in your inbox next week!

In the sq announcement it said we would get 8 tokens from the voucher and 8 tokens from mail, 16 in total. Then after 2 weeks passed we would get another 16, meaning 32 tokens for the whole month. If we’re only getting 8 for 2 weeks, that’s not enough to get both solo objectives, I did legendary difficulty and got 2 stamps, so with 8 tokens I can get 16 stamps. That’s only enough for the 10k 5* shards.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Toasty said:

Kabam Boo said:

In the sq announcement it said we would get 8 tokens from the voucher and 8 tokens from mail, 16 in total. Then after 2 weeks passed we would get another 16, meaning 32 tokens for the whole month. If we’re only getting 8 for 2 weeks, that’s not enough to get both solo objectives, I did legendary difficulty and got 2 stamps, so with 8 tokens I can get 16 stamps. That’s only enough for the 10k 5* shards.
    I think boo means 8 next week, so we still have a week to finish
  • Options

Toasty said:

Kabam Boo said:

I think boo means 8 next week, so we still have a week to finish
    Ohhhhh
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Apologies for the confusion, folks! I have updated the original event post to reflect a clearer timeline for the Tokens.

***UPDATED INFO***
    Q: How many Tokens will I receive?
    A: You will receive eight (8) Tokens from your Prize Card bundle when you redeem your Voucher, and another eight (8) more from your inbox/in-game message on the second week of the event. If you did your math correctly, you should have sixteen (16) Tokens.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Toasty said:

Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo is saying we get 8 token with the voucher. Then we’ll get another 8 next week. The week after that we’ll get another 8 with our second voucher and i presume another 8 token the week after that by mail for a total of 32 token.

Thats not how i read the sq post but its not the first time kabam doesnt make something clear enough
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    You’ll get 8 in the mail next week
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'm so confused by the announcement on the forums, is it 32 or 16 tokens in total?
  • Options
    JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    32 in total. Think of it like 8 a week.
  • Options
    JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    As mentioned above and also in the event info- its pretty much 8 a week
  • Options
    @JRAWES is correct!
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Apologies for the confusion, folks! I have updated the original event post to reflect a clearer timeline for the Tokens.

***UPDATED INFO***
    A: You will receive eight (8) Tokens from your Prize Card bundle when you redeem your Voucher, and another eight (8) more from your inbox/in-game message on the second week of the event. If you did your math correctly, you should have sixteen (16) Tokens.

Just like you forgot to mention that we MUST do 20 paths of the Super Hyper Turbo Special in order to get the 80 stamps?!?
    Very smooth kabam! Smoooth. Making us wait, as a surprise, plus forcing us to go a certain event in order to get a reward. That’s not exactly rewards Uncollected players!
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Where too you pick what prizes you wanna play for im only seeing 1 selection in the store too I claim that then I can choose or what?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    8 Tokens a Week
    4 Weeks a Month (Event Duration)
    3 Stamps per Token (Super Hyper Quest)

8 x 4 x 3 = 96 Stamps maximum

And you need 80 Stamps for Cavalier Objective or 30 for Legendary Objective (Set 1) and another 30 for Legendary (Set 2).
  • Options
    rnr87 said:

Where too you pick what prizes you wanna play for im only seeing 1 selection in the store too I claim that then I can choose or what?

Go ahead and purchase the Prize Card Bundle and a selector will pop up from there! You will have a choice between Champion Shard or Rank Up rewards solo objectives :)
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Just like you forgot to mention that we MUST do 20 paths of the Super Hyper Turbo Special in order to get the 80 stamps?!?
    Very smooth kabam! Smoooth. Making us wait, as a surprise, plus forcing us to go a certain event in order to get a reward. That’s not exactly rewards Uncollected players!

No, you must do 80/3 = 26,666 paths of the Super Hyper whatever Quest. And you will get 32 Tokens total. It works, trust me.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Thanks @kabam Boo
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

***UPDATED INFO***

You have to do 16 paths (half) in the mutant event to get to 80. 16 x 3 = 48 and 16 x 2 = 32 and 48+32 = 80 stamps
  • Options
    You have to do 16 paths (half) in the mutant event to get to 80. 16 x 3 = 48 and 16 x 2 = 32 and 48+32 = 80 stamps

Yes, totally my slip up on the math. I was talking more about “having” to do a certain amount of one quest, in order to get 80. But thanks for clarification again
  • Options

***UPDATED INFO***

Wow you have to do content to get rewards? That’s rough buddy.
  • Options
    Wow you have to do content to get rewards? That’s rough buddy.

Lmaoo. You obviously read it wrong. Carry on
  • Options
    jereesjerees Posts: 246
    ???????????????? which tokens