**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Go for it or Wait ?🤔

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
I can open a Six-star Crystal...but im in a debate.
To wait for the next upcoming in more 10 days Featured / Basic or Open now as my roster
is shown currently below.
If someone has an INFO on which Champions be added to the 6-star Basic Crystals it
will be appreciated.
-

-
The Top 5-star Champs:
-

Go for it or Wait ?🤔 72 votes

Go for a basic 6-star crystal now.
40%
TristanLvernon15CupidJedi_HawkeDenzel116Luke9523SbkruebDes99KRANꓘProximaMidnight_8TRONG94MaratoxKsp_2099PricelessMasterpuffIronGladiator22RenaxqqJohnyBoyBen_15455Charlie21540 29 votes
Start going for Featured Crystals !
29%
DRTOAdvDaphboyRemeliWine_LoverXva23_Sham_MiekandKorgDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusEdwxnLion101xLunatiXxTheInfintySuss_WizzardEtherealityHoitadoScrubhanBlôdletterLORDSPOOKY66 21 votes
Wait for upcoming Basic / Featured Crystals...
30%
RaganatorJadedCassyGrootman1294KoiBoy18Sarvanga1_Annihilator13_Killswitch01Thoye3Carracho01TrashyPandaŘïdđhįmSkyLord7000KoopaKrusherShenkAmnetiesGr8TonyStarkbruhmomento69[Deleted User]Negative_100 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Go for a basic 6-star crystal now.
    Mcdonalds said:

Misclicked. Due to the disappointment by Jubilee, Super Skrull, and Psycho man I don't think the next featured will be great unless they have a 6* quake in there, but that's highly unlikely so I'd say pop featureds now

I wouldn’t do it for the same reason. Though I do have to say I wouldn’t consider jubilee a disappointment. I have a 6* jubilee and though she is not the best mutant; she is in no way bad.
  • Options
    @Mcdonalds I think the same although I would die to pull Stryfe or Jubilee or Spiderham...
    I really love em', I got them as a 5-star unduped versions Rank 3/45 though...
    I really want to pull new champion in six-star version that I dont have or ranked 4 and above 5-star.

@IronGladiator22 Jubilee is a masterpiece, at least for me.
  • Options
    @FlyGalaxyBomb trust me hes nothing special...
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d wait for the new basic. A lot of great six stars getting added.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Wait for new basic. You’ll lose out of nothing and still potential get nothing. It’s a win win
  • Options
    Thanks guys !
    Will wait than, possible by than ill get another 10k shards
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Dude has a 6* Mangog .
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Wait for the basic pool to update. If you're not going for this featured, then you're not going for the next unless they make the only misses the new champs.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Rank up your EmmaFrost. Do what you want to with the featured, but I would say this current one is better than the next one based on the recently released champs.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Rank up your 6 stars as well. You have some good pulls so take them up. Havok, tigra and Hulkbuster are definitely ones to focus on.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Start going for Featured Crystals !
    I voted to do the featured now because I dunno which champs are gonna get added on the next basic pool. Anyone care to explain which champs will be added, and what is the method for you knowing so?