**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which ROL Carina challange do you think is the most difficult one?

babolibaboli Posts: 45
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
The title.

Which ROL Carina challange do you think is the most difficult one? 84 votes

Teams applenty: A-Force or Illuminati heroes
48%
danielmathErza_ScarletmmmbanyasJadedzuffyccrider474TerraDuo_KulioRasiloverPanchulon21Malreck04MoosetiptronicSaske97FluffyPigMonsterCr7ms7rs7etgddhjjDenzel116EtjamaMobile_P0tat0Angryneeson52 41 votes
King of the combo: Aegon
48%
DL864DrZolaSaiyanRobbieRampageDarkrider05SandeepSBrijeshEch238Reverend_RuckusTheAngryOnespiderbites0196Wine_LoverPikolu_Sham_Ben550pkubricknolandynastyhowlFenicote_dua_shumTRONG94 41 votes
Hunk of junk: Robots
2%
Spity68BanditHeeler 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    The a force and illumaniti one u can have a way of dealing with annoying fights like juggernaut, wolverine and possibly scarlet witch (sw not that annoying though since most a force are poison immune)

Aegon has hard time playing against wolverine, crits triggering scarlet witch and juggs unstoppable but better damage- wise in rest fight. Also aegon gotta maintain combo so getting hit costs but in other one nothing much to bother if u hit once

Robots one is utterly easy
    Gullotine 99 all the way with synergy for attack boost which is not really needed
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    This one
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78

The a force and illumaniti one u can have a way of dealing with annoying fights like juggernaut, wolverine and possibly scarlet witch (sw not that annoying though since most a force are poison immune)

Aegon has hard time playing against wolverine, crits triggering scarlet witch and juggs unstoppable but better damage- wise in rest fight. Also aegon gotta maintain combo so getting hit costs but in other one nothing much to bother if u hit once

Robots one is utterly easy
    Gullotine 99 all the way with synergy for attack boost which is not really needed

I just finished illumaniti and planning for Robots but doing illumaniti took a good amount of time and some revives too. Never thought Robots would be easy. Will try that now
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    whether or not you find the Aegon run hard or easy depend on both suicide masteries and RNG. I soloed wolverine without too much trouble. I run suicide masteries so my damage is much higher. Whenever he regens just heavy and get hit. If he is only at one bar he only heals for about 1 or 2 % if you play aggresive. RNG comes into play if he heals again before the shield timer resets.
    Robots aren`t too hard either. G99. Only Juggernaut was kind of annoying. The other items I used was because of loss of focus.
    So my vote is mostly what I think. Because the other 2 were quite easy because they have a lot of damage. Since you rely on a more champs in the illuminati run I think it is the hardest because you have to change playstyle more.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

whether or not you find the Aegon run hard or easy depend on both suicide masteries and RNG. I soloed wolverine without too much trouble. I run suicide masteries so my damage is much higher. Whenever he regens just heavy and get hit. If he is only at one bar he only heals for about 1 or 2 % if you play aggresive. RNG comes into play if he heals again before the shield timer resets.
    Robots aren`t too hard either. G99. Only Juggernaut was kind of annoying. The other items I used was because of loss of focus.
    So my vote is mostly what I think. Because the other 2 were quite easy because they have a lot of damage. Since you rely on a more champs in the illuminati run I think it is the hardest because you have to change playstyle more.

I am gonna do that challenge tomorrow . Since you were running suicide masteries , so you only did sp3 ? Didn't it took more time since using sp2 and getting those bleed ticks could have been faster ? Just curious.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Rohit_316 On wolverine I did do sp2. Not considering block damage (I played intercept so hardly took any) you can fire of 20x sp2 before dying to them. So you can throw them quite savely.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

@Rohit_316 On wolverine I did do sp2. Not considering block damage (I played intercept so hardly took any) you can fire of 20x sp2 before dying to them. So you can throw them quite savely.

And in masteries did you put anything in defence ?? Or everything was in offense and proficiency ??