**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamora buff grade

I must say - I’m really impressed with her damage. Admittedly, she doesn’t have much utility but she’s a great synergy partner with CAPIW and Angela. Overall, I think the buff was very good - I give a solid B. What grade do you give for the buff?

Gamora buff grade 128 votes

A
6%
SaiyanPseudouberFluffyPigMonsterPikoluFuskieZan0ChaosMax1012Athena48 8 votes
B
39%
RaganatorSpity68GreatScottKDoggg2017F4k3_GaM3rShadowstrikeThatGuyYouSaw235XXGhost_RiderXXWicket329KerneasBulmktStagedear85Sachhyam25710or_StrongReaper2823Denzel116Mobile_P0tat0Dwhalen8554Deaconte_dua_shum 50 votes
C
36%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaBKSwisherSweetFabiusBRTheVyrusTerrajp2835Pwf57ShajamLiquidkoldRaichu626Bwest289FloorKillerAldacMaxGamingRockypantherxBeeweeEtjamaOGAvengerSpeedro420 47 votes
D
10%
buffajrRbk19WordunkenBeiresSoyheyor123Ken137830ishChiliDogAvi146AdevatiTostig32willrun4adonutIonGaming 13 votes
F
7%
SceptilemaniacSpurgeon14MiStaLovaFilledPizzaFabwizi0casual0dHusstleNycromancyWozzle007Grumrok 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    C
    i say b- just because she got better damage and better animations, but she still isn't very usable. the buff was good, she just wasn't in a good place to start with, so she really needed a bigger buff to become great, but she's good as is
  • Options
    Darkhawk5Darkhawk5 Posts: 9
    B
    I really like her Buff, she’s a lot less stressful to use. One thing I don’t like, is to me, her animations feel a little clunky, and it’s kinda jarring to watch. Just my opinion though, her kit is great.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    C
    Gonna rank 3 her soon because don’t have current meta champs to rank up and have 2 cosmic t5cc. She is ok, not that useful, as herc or Knull, but she became more enjoyable to play
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    C
    I don't see most people getting excited about pulling her from crystal unless they desperately need some miss counters
    She's a champ that will be on bench for most players except on a few nodes
    Just a few small changes & she'll be a great champ, but in her current state she's at best a C for me
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    B

Best Buff in the last 3 months

This comment gets an A+. 😆
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    A
    She is now practical to use, so this was a really good buff for her.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    C
    I don't have her so I can't, strictly speaking, judge her by myself - but she seems pretty decent based on what I've seen others post online. However, I think she would have been much more well-received if her synergy with Nebula had been incorporated into her base kit. That way, she would have gotten that special oomph that many in the community seem to feel that she lacks. With Nebula by her side, she can clearly deal with a lot of robots. However, with Nebula by her side, you already have a superb #robot counter.

I don't really count a champion's synergies into how good they are. I think Cable and Storm are terrible champions but I acknowledge that they have great synergies with Apocalypse, and I view Gamora in a similar way. She seems like a fairly middle-of-the-road champion that becomes significantly better with Nebula by her side.

That said, I don't think that Nebula is anywhere near as necessary for Gamora as Apocalypse is for Cable and Storm. She still feels like a fairly respectable champion without her sister and I can see her being a good champion for early players.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    C
    It depends on how you look at it. As far as an improvement it’s like a C or D but if your judging on how good she is then like a B-
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    B
    She's as simple as a cosmic champ can be, plus with a synergy can shut down robots, can potentially counter miss and evade paired with good damage
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    B
    The buff did it's job, she now functions fairly well as a cosmic beatstick and also brings a little bit of utility to the table as well.

She's not gamebreaking, but she's very playable now with her new heavy and buff durations.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    B

She fall where gambit falls

She’s ok now but is the buff really going to inspire people to rank her up? Don’t see any part of the contest she works best for…

It's about helping people who don't have a diverse roster. You can talk about how you don't use Gambit and that's fine but someone like me who doesn't have a vast amount of 6 star mutants... But I do have a Gambit and that "OK" champ helps me out.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    C
    They made her rotation more practical, but shes still missing that utility. Anti miss really isn't good utility she needs more than that. Good buff for lower level players looking to push cav. Pretty irrelevant for everyone else.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    C

Best Buff in the last 3 months

Really says something about the effort the buff program has managed to put forward, if this is the best one.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    A
    Few tweaks and already she’s performing well and much more enjoyable for players to use. What else do ya need in a buff?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    B
    She's honestly being slept on.

Decent utility, smooth playstyle, better animations.

I mean she's not entirely what I want her to be, but nothing else can be perfect.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    B
    I used her for cav quest this month. She’s practical, playable, and hits hard without you having to stress about rotations
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    B
    Much better than Psychoman