**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will King Groot and Human Torch bugs be fixed?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
KG still can’t get all of his fury buffs and Torch doesn’t incinerate the opponent currently. Will they be fixed in the July update? I use both of these champions regularly.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Not heard about torch bug but the KG bug is fixed in next week’s update, according to the release. Nothing mentioned about Torch. Please elaborate. I just dueled with my Torch and worked as expected.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    KG will be fixed on next update. No idea what you mean with Torch. Have any screenshots? Video? Torch not applying incinerates would be reported all over the forums if what you're saying is true.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★

KG will be fixed on next update. No idea what you mean with Torch. Have any screenshots? Video? Torch not applying incinerates would be reported all over the forums if what you're saying is true.

Probably the prefigt sometimes doesn’t able that what I’m thinking may be it
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

@Demonzfyre I took screenshots. His incinerate debuffs won’t apply.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Bleed ...
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Did you recently turn on suicides? I thought the same thing. Bleed shortens the duration of incinerate
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Bleeds on torch reduce duration of incinerates by 4 seconds or so

The forums would be on fire almost
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★

• I'm def doin a happy dang for my king being fixed

Why is auntmai like that?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

As others have said, you can't apply the incinerates while you are bleeding. Not a bug.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★

If you tap dark/light switch button multiple times it converts to this.

If you tap dark/light switch button multiple times it converts to this.
    Aaarghh... My eyes
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Bleed is just for the duration, the fact that he has 0 temp coupled with the bleed means they don’t apply, warm the man up and let him cook
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

New to suicides? Lol.
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, Human Torch's Incinerates have their duration decreased while he is Bleeding, which can give them a duration of 0 seconds if his Temperature is low, which would seem to be the case in those screenshots. If there is a situation in which he isn't Bleeding and still isn't applying Incinerates though, please feel free to let us know and we'll take a look into it.

Also, the team has a fix ready for the issue with King Groot that will be going out in the upcoming update.