**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What is your current Story Progression title (October 2022)

Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

What is your current Story Progression title (October 2022) 242 votes

Challenger
0%
SirGamesBond 1 vote
Contender
0%
Proven
0%
Conqueror
0%
Sundance_2099 1 vote
The Uncollected
2%
KnordyMatthew950Superstar_1126BazzingaaaDEpicDuk22_Yt 5 votes
Cavalier
6%
AnnatarSachhyam257BowTieJohnToyota_2015Heroesforhire18_UnkownDOVDanthexmanTreevorLady_Trinityqm44Crow9074Dude17dashisneatRyBootheAnsh_AGU1LTY 16 votes
Thronebreaker
38%
GroundedWisdomMasterSmokeHort4DrenlinphillgreenTerraFitnesscwWardenclockDarkrider05BrandonmballoucaptaincushCropDusterMhd20034CassyHzoriThecrusher_9756spiderknight616TurguzSpurgeon14AustinU823 94 votes
Paragon
51%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantbenshbAce_03heruheru511zuffyccrider474Surya027TristanRagnarok13F4k3_GaM3rRodrigoVillarExHavokDragonMCOCRayhanIshaqueSw0rdMasterPlayer_SlasherGarloBrokenPanchulon21 125 votes
N/A (don’t play or don’t know)
0%

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Cavalier
    Interesting results from the poll so far
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    Slowly but surely trudging through act6/7 exploration because I don't like doing things out of order.
    Getting closer to my first r4 every day.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,430 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    I already have r4 hit monkey. Will get some catalyst frags to get 2nd r4 champ tomorrow from eop . And just 1 more r4 will be left
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Thronebreaker
    I only need to form 2 more tier 3 alpha and tier 6 basic to get Paragon
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,878 ★★★★★
    Paragon
    Yep
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Paragon
    It’s worked out pretty much exactly the way I figured it would. I got the paragon title, and then immediately became an inactive slug for months now. Tough sometimes to figure out what my goals are around here?
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Thronebreaker
    Have r4 kitty, working on 8.1 exploration to get my second one, after that I'll need two more catalysts of both t6b and t3a to get my third.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    Will be paragon when I finish 8.1. Have half of it at 100% so far.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,766 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    So far have 1 R4 from 8.1, gonna get 2nd after next EoP hopefully and then probably wait for 8.2 or slowly bite through Act7
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Cavalier
    I cannot get past 6.2.1 lifecycle. I basically just play casually now.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Paragon
    Technically im still TB but I have 2 R4s and the materials to R4 someone in any class, I just have to decide who I will
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    And proud
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    First R4 ready to rock once I make a decision (nick or shang chi), 6000 units and heaps of resources to blow on act 7/8 exploration once I find enough time to be bored out of my brain.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,451 ★★★★★
    Challenger
    My title is TB for many years.
    Top Banana
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Thronebreaker
    Will be paragon when I complete 8.1
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    Paragon
    5 r4s
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    TB with one 6R4 (Thing) and working on Act 7 exploration (I haven't touched Act 8 yet).
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    The Uncollected
    My goal is to get Cavalier by the year end
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Thronebreaker
    Throne braker but just 100% 8.1 got tigra as my first R4 close to my 2nd choices are kitty or cgr unawakened or corvus awakened 🤔

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 969 ★★★
    Thronebreaker
    Just TBed on July 4 weekend this year and now at 7.4.1 after using my overflow revives I got for the EOP fights. I had to be honest and say that I was not planning to do act 7 at all and try to just do EOP. It is not as bad as I thought except for Gwenmaster and Ice Phoenix (I think I went with Electro Luke Cage in the end).
    Hope superior kang is not that bad…
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Thronebreaker
    I loved ice phoenix was one of my most favourite bosses other than the new black widow boss 8.1.6 😊
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    TB, but getting very close to Paragon, should get there within the next several weeks, once I 100% Act 7 and 8.1. Only have 8 paths left on Act 7 I am letting sit for a bit while I work on 8.1. I don't want to have more T5B sit in overflow even longer than necessary while I wait for the new update to open all my 6* crystals for rank ups. 😂 I could take up Herc or Apocalypse now, but if I get a R3-R4 Cosmic or Mutant gem (or one each from Act 7 and 8.1) I would rather use the cats elsewhere, so I am waiting to see what gems I get before I rank anyone up. Regardless, I will join the Paragon club soon!

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    Paragon
    Paragon, started this account Dec 9th 2021, hit Paragon 3 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,963 ★★★★★
    Conqueror
    Paladin of Voltron.

Wait...

What?
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 164
    Paragon
    I am Paragon since EOP rewards 2 days ago. I could have been Paragon weeks ago after completing Act 7 with the completion bundle but could not bring myself to spend 10K units. From then till this past Wednesday felt like a very long time.
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    Cavalier

Well, it appears mostly end players come into forums based on survey results as I can pretty much guarantee over 80% of MCOC players are not the or paragon as current survey results show.

No doubt. Most players I personally know are TB and below. I’ve been Cav for almost a year & not sure if I have the patience for those longer fights in story progression.