**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where’s everyone’s BattleGround score at?

My alliance isn’t putting much effort in battlegrounds. I see that rewards are good. I don’t know if this is the case for everyone. How many alliance BG event points is good?

Comments

• HuenasHuenas Posts: 33
    300k person should get you in 1-10%
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 257 ★★★
    Huenas said:

Are you sure? I was expecting way less than 300k per person. Do people really grind that much now?

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Huenas said:

Are you sure? I was expecting way less than 300k per person. Do people really grind that much now?

Couple of people in my alliance had similar score on the first month and even higher. With new matchmaking and overall with bgs becoming daily routine a lot people don't do it anymore
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Huenas said:

There exists purely BG focused allies now. Personally I think that's a 🤡 moment
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Same story with my alliance
    Most people aren't contributing
    It's not even hard to reach that 300K mark
    I play BGs only once every 2 days to get those solo objectives & even then I've comfortably reached 300k
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    You guys playing BG
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    edited December 2022

AMS94 said:

Same story with my alliance
    Most people aren't contributing
    It's not even hard to reach that 300K mark
    I play BGs only once every 2 days to get those solo objectives & even then I've comfortably reached 300k

Using elder marks every match and winning every match?
    I only used Elder Marks for about half my fights to get to GC and I’m at 275k. All marks were free either gained from ranks last season or this and still sitting at 4K free marks.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’m currently sitting at ~133k, haven’t really put a lot of time into it, still stuck in Silver 1. I had a few Elder Marks saved up from previously, since I don’t think I did any matches at all last season.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    loads of alliances hitting the 9mil mark and even that didnt place them in the 1-10% last season.
    its going to be more difficult with more BG focused players and alliances
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

My ally isn't bothering this season. I ain't playing much either. The new matchamajing algorithm completely stalled my progress. Now I'm just waiting for the objectives

Make a new account and have fun at BGs.
    I’ve quit BGs on my main and I’m playing on my alt Cavalier account.
    My main is stuck at Vibranium since matchmaking change.
    I’m flying through brackets with the new matchmaking system with my alt, and that is showing how wrong the new matchmaking is.
    My several thousands of play main account won’t make it to GC and will place lower than my few hours alt account.
    What’s the point of ranking up or spending in the game, if at the end instead of being rewarded, that is being punished?
    I’m not joking make a new account get Uncollected on next weeks, and have fun on next season of BGs 😉
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 50 ★★

loads of alliances hitting the 9mil mark and even that didnt place them in the 1-10% last season.

This isnt true at all? We hit 1-10% with way less than 9 mil
  • loads of alliances hitting the 9mil mark and even that didnt place them in the 1-10% last season.

We hit top 10% with 6mil
  • HuenasHuenas Posts: 33
    LOL…look at leader board. BG is now a complete joke. Just a mod/bot event. Absolutely a joke.

Instead of banning their mod/bot Accts they just mute or delete posts in forums. Now they have even taken away the hit page to see the mods at work with 1 hit 260k damage so you can’t snap pics of the kabam mod/bot accounts.

What an absolute joke. This company is losing players at an obscenely fast rate.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

This isnt true at all? We hit 1-10% with way less than 9 mil
    Pikolu said:

We hit top 10% with 6mil
    WHAT!??!? well ima have a talken to support for last rewards.. ill get back to you guys in a week or 2 :/
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 257 ★★★
    I wonder how many points score you top 100 in the list… Any top 100 alliance here? lol
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    3,2 mil. points on alliance level. I'm personally at 181k. and at Gold 1.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Alliance is at about 1.7MM, but I think only about 50% of our members are contributing.

Personally, only at 73K, in Gold 3. Had 125K
    last season and made it into Gold 1, but really struggling to string together wins this time around.