**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Arena issue (Post Update)

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    This happened to me and i dont even pay for the Sigil. So how can express arena be the culprit if i dont have access to it?

Just got locked out of the arena with my 7 stars plugged in. So not only do i lose 3 big point champs, ill also lose my streak.

Thanks
  • Options
    I as an android f2p have also experienced the arena issue but I'm waiting patiently for bug fix or compensation

But the "downloading web cartridges" fake update screen keeps popping up even in the regular eq fights forcing to close and reopen the app with minimal improvement
    I can't even login and Idk if it's a software phone issue or a game issue

(Account bellofront 06 last year's android device fairly new don't know the exact android version)

Idk if the images are showing first time forums user excuse me
  • Options

Express mode disabled and still I can't put it sequentially because it crashes and every time I have to exit and start over. These wasted arenas and lost rewards. Sad and disheartened by this.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the late response, and I want to thank everybody that's been patient as we work to address this, and not thank the guy above that seems to think he knows how everything works while also actively lying about his activity and experiences with the game, while also being a jerk to others.

We are working on a hotfix to address this issue. This means that it might take a little while, but we hope to have it our as early as possible next week.

We are looking into compensation, but we will at least be extending everybody's Sigil subscription to make up for the lost time. Other areas are being explored.

Thank you, hate to say this but I gotta admit that Arenas became dreadful after getting used to Express Mode lol
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the late response, and I want to thank everybody that's been patient as we work to address this, and not thank the guy above that seems to think he knows how everything works while also actively lying about his activity and experiences with the game, while also being a jerk to others.

We are working on a hotfix to address this issue. This means that it might take a little while, but we hope to have it our as early as possible next week.

We are looking into compensation, but we will at least be extending everybody's Sigil subscription to make up for the lost time. Other areas are being explored.

Thank you, hate to say this but I gotta admit that Arenas became dreadful after getting used to Express Mode lol
    Maybe this was all a ploy to prove a point and make all you sigil owners fully aware of how much you appreciate the express feature?

/sarcasm

Glad they are updating somewhere. Hard to keep track between here and General Discussion.
  • Options
    jim2063jim2063 Posts: 3
    In the current arena, this happened all of a sudden, and now i cant even enter the arena again even after restarting the app.
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 76
    Same here.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 449 ★★★

Its the same issues arena has been having all week. Press the door in the top left corner to fix it.
  • Options
    A55clownholioA55clownholio Posts: 3
    I love playing arenas but current bug is locking me out
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 76
    Have to cancel match and lose win streak to fix the issue.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,561 ★★★★★

I love playing arenas but current bug is locking me out

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 863 ★★★
    It' gonna be a long, 3-day, very unfortunate.
    Should've have postponed it till it was fixed and corrected!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★

• Options
    Love this are we getting refunded or what? 3 days and still not even an update on what’s going on. Everything else is on the spot stuff that we the player pay for let’s take our sweet time right?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Love this are we getting refunded or what? 3 days and still not even an update on what’s going on. Everything else is on the spot stuff that we the player pay for let’s take our sweet time right?

Miike updated us yesterday in this thread
  • Options

Miike updated us yesterday in this thread
    Alright thanks
  • Options
    mafeloimafeloi Posts: 5

If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.

Im not using express mode. When I tried to exit and click finish fight, it doesn’t get started. Unless we click finish then progress/streak will be lost.
  • Options
    mafeloimafeloi Posts: 5

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Not using express mode.

It is very frustrating when this problem presents after a crash. The only fix is to lose my arena streak. UGH!!!!
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 196 ★★
    You better give out some Battlechips or units for some milestones we missed to anyone as compensation…

But for real, something like that can‘t take a week or more to fix…
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 153

Jabari Arena went fine but then in the abs arena i cant Go on After a couple of fights. As a f2p this is very frustrating

• Options
    TeNaziTyTeNaziTy Posts: 13
    Arena is the only place where f2p can get their units to catch up.....please fix is asap🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
  • Options
    DeanDoomDeanDoom Posts: 48
    It’s behind express mode….

Read my comments here…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/341115/arena-lock-out#latest
  • Options

It’s beyond the Express Mode… I think it’s when they added the “SORT ARENA HELP CHAMPS BELOW USEABLE ONES” option in settings.

Also doesn’t it after 17 in a row and “QUICK FILL”
  • Options
    edited July 2023

It’s beyond the Express Mode… I think it’s when they added the “SORT ARENA HELP CHAMPS BELOW USEABLE ONES” option in settings.

Also doesn’t it after 17 in a row and “QUICK FILL”. For me the last couple times. 🥵

• Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    I'm experiencing the same issue with Arena Express Mode, despite having it disabled. I do have the Sigil, but even with Express Mode turned off, I'm still unable to compete in Arenas. It seems the problem is not limited to having Express Mode enabled. This issue is affecting players who have the Sigil and have both enabled and disabled Express Mode. I've tried exiting the Arena, which did resolve the issue, but unfortunately, it also resulted in the loss of my streak. While this inconvenience doesn't affect me greatly as I'm primarily focused on milestones, it may have a more significant impact on other players. I cannot speak for those who do not have the Sigil and whether they are also impacted. However, for those of us with the Sigil, it's quite frustrating as it hinders our ability to participate in Arenas. Hoping for a resolution soon to restore the functionality for all affected players.
  • Options
    umaizfahadumaizfahad Posts: 10
    Also suffer with same issue
  • Options
    umaizfahadumaizfahad Posts: 10

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I don't have the sigil and it the same for me. I tried opting out of everything and still nothing works. I best case I found so far is to only do arena at 4 sets of matches at a time. Log out and log back in, but don't set up line up for the next fight. It's inconvenience but it is working so far and don't switch between arena and any other mode.