**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I want three units

How come everyone got the 3 and 4-star Crystals for free and I didn’t I’m very upset I haven’t played this game in two years and I logon and give me no bonuses and his game is lagging what’s up

Comments

• jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    dang man. good luck on your endeavors..
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    lol, because you need to login consecutive days to receive calendar rewards. you cant just log back in after 2 years and receive the log in bonuses...
    maybe fax them a hand-written letter?
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    What free 4 crystal ?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Go and earn it @DonWon23 . There are enough participation trophies in this game with the daily login calendar.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    DonWon23 wrote: »
    How come everyone got the 3 and 4-star Crystals for free and I didn’t I’m very upset I haven’t played this game in two years and I logon and give me no bonuses and his game is lagging what’s up

I feel your pain man .. same thing happened to me too .. I showed up at work after a year and everyone had checks in their hand but I didn't get one .. I am very upset .. no bonuses either .. what's up with that? This world is so unfair man
    @imnoone
    Maybe fax your boss a hand-written letter?
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Most informed OP ever.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    jcruz2133 wrote: »
    @imnoone
    Maybe fax your boss a hand-written letter?

I already wrote it man, just waiting for my pigeon to come back
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I was wondering why OP wanted "three" units. Should have realized he meant "free". Because really, I would send you 3 units if I could... lol
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there. Moving this thread to Suggestions and Requests since it's not a bug.
    3* thor ragnarok... -_-

Also, I love how this is slowly becoming a thread :D

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Self entitlement level 1000, lets just close this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.