Options

Which of your 7*s are you not even going to level up?

jdschwjdschw Posts: 202 ★★
edited March 30 in General Discussion
Do you level up all your 7*s at rank 1? Or are there champs that you're not even going to touch?

For example, i just got war machine. So far I've leveled up all my r1 7*s, but I'm seriously considering just leaving him alone. I don't know if it's worth the iso.

Do you do them all? Or do you have a bunch that you never plan to touch?

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 514 ★★★
    Mine used to be Gambit, Sandman, Joe Fixit and Venom the Duck. I duped Joe so he got the level up and soon rank up.

Kabam also did a good with WoW by making me rank up Sandman and Gambit to complete the objective. That just leaves the useless duck.
  • Options
    Punk3Punk3 Posts: 20
    edited March 30
    I'm waiting more than a year to get 7 Stars.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,345 ★★★★
    edited March 30
    jdschw said:

Do you level up all your 7*s at rank 1? Or are there champs that you're not even going to touch?

For example, i just got war machine. So far I've leveled up all my r1 7*s, but I'm seriously considering just leaving him alone. I don't know if it's worth the iso.

Do you do them all? Or do you have a bunch that you never plan to touch?

I got 4 rows of 7*s who will be collecting dust. No need to rank them. Plus 7*s are high maintenance. Their resources ain't cheap or easy to get in good quantity, so I like keeping them for future champs I actually want to level and rank.
  • Options

I started leveling up VtD hoping he'd be good during the dot metal but he was still garbage. Not giving him iso ever again unless he gets buffed.
    As for Iron Man, I just feel like the cosmic class is stacked with so many autoblock and armor counters nowadays there's really no point (Hulkling Adam Vox Serpent Galan and maybe Gladiator after buff).

Yup. CMM busts right through his armor lol
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 238 ★★★
    Falcon. BOOOOOORING
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I would like to level them all up as they will all have a use someday. Just the other day I used my Gambit for a WOW Dani solo. Currently my new Rocket is sat at 1/25 and I don’t plan to change that any time soon as I haven’t really messed around with him in a while and the ISO drought is killing me.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 941 ★★★
    I level up 7 stars so I can use them in arena
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,412 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

For example, i just got war machine. So far I've leveled up all my r1 7*s, but I'm seriously considering just leaving him alone. I don't know if it's worth the iso...

Well, he's not that bad, and his damage in longer Match-ups is surprisingly respectable. But sadly his value is getting eroded rapidly, because what used to be his niche ability (Prowess removal) is increasingly common for the Tech class. For a long time it was just him and Yondu; but (New) Classic Iron Man, Shocker and Viv Vision all have the same ability, and are far more versatile champs than poor War Machine is.

I'd still rank him up, but I'd probably wait for Level Up day...
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 552 ★★★
    VTD will always be R1 LVL 1. But he’s the only one I’m ever committing to never leveling up.
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    I always keep some unlevelled so that I can chuck them some ISO for level up events. Never will use some of them though.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    Planning to take them all to at least max r1. VTD is already there as he was my 1st.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    So far I've ended up levelling all of mine just for level up events (even my venom duck and war machine), but I'm also not hurtin for iso right now.

If I was even remotely worried about ISO I wouldn't bother with some of them though.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 697 ★★★
    I don’t have them yet but the 2 7stars that I won’t touch for lvling are mojo and spiderman (SE) there are others but they haven’t been add to the pool
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,337 ★★★★
    edited March 30
    I use iso to level them up to max, but ranking them up is entirely another matter. like all my 7* are leveled up.. I would like to rank2 most but have limited rank up resources... likewise I have numerous iso expiring.. I sell those and have gold to spare.
  • Options

I have expiring iso all the time.
    I even feed wrong iso on purpose so it doesn't expire.

@SirGamesBond how are you on Gold?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,291 ★★★★★

I have expiring iso all the time.
    I even feed wrong iso on purpose so it doesn't expire.

@SirGamesBond how are you on Gold?
    88m rn
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★

Falcon. BOOOOOORING

There were some people who picked Falcon from selector in beginning of 7* instead of Maw and Emma, only to cry a day later 🤣
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★

I don’t have them yet but the 2 7stars that I won’t touch for lvling are mojo and spiderman (SE) there are others but they haven’t been add to the pool

God I'll rank up that mojo so fast if I get him, he's such a buff control boss (have to do new ccp challenge 😞)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,337 ★★★★
    Falcon isn't the worse champion.. he is pretty safe bet if you want guaranteed crit and he has tracking when he is 'lock-on' to opponent.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,512 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Falcon. BOOOOOORING

There were some people who picked Falcon from selector in beginning of 7* instead of Maw and Emma, only to cry a day later 🤣
    Falcon wasn't in the selector, captain Sam was
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 91
    Spot
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 399 ★★★
    If I have a 7* during level up, even if I won’t use them, I do it for the points. They gives tons!

Also when things like the Magic Heist arena come around it’s nice to have champs leveled fully!

Jinx