**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change to Yondu and Mordo stun interaction [Not A Bug]

ImmoImmo Posts: 9
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this a bug, or working as intended? Yondu has always been able to parry and attack Mordo with a heavy attack without suffering Astral Evade Degeneration. Pretty sure this was confirmed to be how it should in the previous forum incarnation,

Since the December 2017 update this is no longer possible. You instantly take degeneration from the arrow strike.

Could I get a response on this please?

https://youtu.be/AzhNqTkuSOM
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I’m sure this was thoroughly tested :)
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I asked this question already, check my discussions. The mod said its working as intended now, and before it was a bug, which does suck. I guess Drax is also being hit by astral evade now to but he didn't say whether or not that was a bug.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited December 2017
    @Heartless it's not a bug, they've said it before.
    plus the logic behind it is his medium has two hits so, the 2nd hit is fast enough to cut the animation off.

• Options
    Drax so far is unaffected.
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    plus the logic behind it is his medium has two hits so, the 2nd hit is fast enough to cut the animation off.

Like I said, check my discussions because it was a bug before and the mod said it was.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/36840/yondu-is-being-hit-by-astral-evade-now-not-a-bug#latest

vmc6mka1bla8.jpg
  • Options
    Heartless wrote: »

Like I said, check my discussions because it was a bug before and the mod said it was.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/36840/yondu-is-being-hit-by-astral-evade-now-not-a-bug#latest

vmc6mka1bla8.jpg

Right bc the mods always know what they’re talking about
  • Options
    ImmoImmo Posts: 9
    I looked through your thread, Pretty ridiculous to be fair.

Why should Yondu take degeneration? It’s his arrow is that hits Mordo. Mordo could be stunned from the corner of the map and I could launch Scarlet Witches SP1 like a sniper rifle and I’d take no Degen.

Makes zero sense. Kabam Wolf (since you commented on the other thread) maybe you need to have a more sensible think about this mechanic.

There is a bigger case for it being acceptable for Yondu to get away with taking no degen than there is Drax.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. Just wanted to hop in and confirm what I said in the previous thread. This was a bug, and has now been fixed. Going to go ahead and close out this thread as well. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.