**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I rank down my r5 4* GR sig 99 now that I got 5* GR

Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I'm stacked on mystic champs and just got 5* GR a week ago. I love my 4* GR, just wondering if you guys think I should rank him down or keep him

Should I rank down my r5 4* GR sig 99 now that I got 5* GR 44 votes

Rank down r5 4* GR sig99
34%
DL864Haji_SaabMoneygrabSuperman69Hazerface航空民工Jonrdz1AwesomeKyloRenRotellyZzzSpiritOfVengeanceSharkPowerr99ThemanofjNexus_UY_ScutiSpider_window_k41 15 votes
Keep
65%
GKaineRagamugginGunnerMr_PlatypusSpity68Mwhitaker23SomeoneElseNikskiniDanicb94Mrbeast6000KDoggg2017adqqedfyvrUnsaferBinkie7Vision_41Vladislas22DizastarRavenrob_33120majidDmack976637DOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainz 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    We moved this to a more appropriate section of the forums given the topic. Thank you!
  • Options
    Keep
    you could have voted too...
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Keep
    Keep em at r5, you'll get the resources to rank up that 5* GR eventually.
    It's better to have 2 of him at an equal level like 5/50 to 3/45, then have the 4* one at r4 and the 5* one at r3, because it'd be more useful to have 2 of them.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Keep
    I agree with UnsaferBinkie7
    I achieved Uncollected with a team that included 3/45 Rogue, 5/50 Rogue, 5/50 Stark Spidey, 5/50 Voodoo, and 5/50 Archangel.
    It sounds to me as if you may enjoy playing GR as much as I love using Rogue, in which case I say 2 is twice as nice!
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Keep
    no, rank down someone else and have two GRs. He's part of the best team in the game you'll want both.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Keep
    Since you pretty much fully maxed him out, Ranking him down wouldn't be too much help. Plus your 4* is duped. I'd go the long way and rank him up by grinding.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Keep
    KDoggg2017 wrote: »
    I agree with UnsaferBinkie7
    I achieved Uncollected with a team that included 3/45 Rogue, 5/50 Rogue, 5/50 Stark Spidey, 5/50 Voodoo, and 5/50 Archangel.
    It sounds to me as if you may enjoy playing GR as much as I love using Rogue, in which case I say 2 is twice as nice!

Nice! I hope to get a 5* Rogue to go alongside my 4* as well. One of my favourite champs.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Keep
    If you didn’t lose ISO and gold by ranking down, it might be OK. Since you lose too much, keep him the way he is. It doesn’t hurt to have 2. You can use one for Alliance Quest or War and another for regular questing.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Keep
    What everyone else said, plus he’s pretty high prestige
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Keep
    I have a 4 star rank 5 gr and a 5 star rank 5 gr as well