**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I did today with zero items for a friend of mine...it took 80% health from r4 starlord away but i could combo her down without a touch on me

Account sharing is against the rules dude. I wouldn’t post about it.
  • Kabam are you for real?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Any chance you could inform us in what's causing this delay? Did you screw up on one of the paths, added in the wrong enemy, screwed badly on a text dialogue, made one of the character models turn out horrifically deformed?
  • TikloyTikloy Posts: 13
    Bendy wrote: »
    Do we have a time frame of the event quest if it's being delayed on when we can see it up

Unfortunately, I can't be any more specific than that. It could be an hour, it could be 8. We're hoping it will be closer to the earlier, and not the latter. I'll update you all as soon as I have more information though.

@Kabam Miike are you ever more specific than that? You always give the most generic, casual responses that never actually answer questions about what is going on when you screw up. Love the announcement of the event quest unplayable by all 😂
  • @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ why i didn't get update?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Bendy wrote: »
    Do we have a time frame of the event quest if it's being delayed on when we can see it up

Unfortunately, I can't be any more specific than that. It could be an hour, it could be 8. We're hoping it will be closer to the earlier, and not the latter. I'll update you all as soon as I have more information though.

Sorry to hear that. Couldn't we drop the cost on Act 4 or something to give folks something to play?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ why i didn't get update?

there is no update this month
  • TikloyTikloy Posts: 13
    Anybody could do that. “Hey guys sorry about this screwup, its an issue but we can’t tell you what it is, when we’ll fix it or describe it in any way.”
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    mum_m2 wrote: »

there is no update this month

not this month.never
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,389 ★★★

You know why, they know what you did.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I quote Katt Williams "How do you fail at everything, Everything, yes Eveything"
  • AnjiAnji Posts: 19
    Kabam shame on u.. All events get delayed.. How bad is ur planning the only thing u do good is appologize. Do u think we like this answer it can take 1 hour or 8 can't say... Not even beginner developers will do these statements
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Anji wrote: »
    Kabam shame on u.. All events get delayed.. How bad is ur planning the only thing u do good is appologize. Do u think we like this answer it can take 1 hour or 8 can't say... Not even beginner developers will do these statements

they do good at making sure the bundles that cost money make it on time. lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,895 ★★★★★
    I did today with zero items for a friend of mine...it took 80% health from r4 starlord away but i could combo her down without a touch on me

Account sharing is against the rules dude. I wouldn’t post about it.

He culd be with him Thah not sharing. He just played for him
  • Fossel13Fossel13 Posts: 9
    Im really liking that they are increasing the amount of alpha cats you get. Its what the community has been asking for and we are getting it.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

We're really sorry for the delay, and hope to have you all in the Quest ASAP!

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke

then you should have plan to wait a day or two.....
  • Davyb18Davyb18 Posts: 30
    Oh my god so many Kabam sycophants in this forum
  • @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ why i didn't get update?
    Because you touch yourself
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Soooo are we getting another heal block + unavoidable damage fight like last months ice Phoenix? @Kabam Miike

Because the last Event Quest was our first with the Uncollected Difficulty, it was still brand new to us. We're now going out of our way to make sure that if there is a Magik, or Iceman, or champion that causes Damage Over Time that is difficult to avoid, that we are scaling their Signature abilities way back and making them more manageable.

This shouldn't be the case Miike.

It's uncollected difficulty for a reason!

Let us take that limbo damage etc, if we want those amazing rewards we should play it for them.

People want easy and watered down content for top end rewards, shouldn't be the case.

Every fight I did against Ice Phoenix was over in the 1 fight, those using revives after revives were not at the level to even be competing.

Exactly, I didn’t have an issue with her what so ever. Didn’t even know this was an issue till they sent the in game message with reimbursements. If they can’t beat them then they don’t have the right champs or skills to complete it. IMO even with it like it was before it was still too easy, the top end players need hard content too, there should be content that’s difficult for us with rewards for us. I want Uncollected even hard then it was
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

We're really sorry for the delay, and hope to have you all in the Quest ASAP!

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke

then you should have plan to wait a day or two.....

No this means I’ll have to wait until next Weds to do it. Not happy, wanna rip my 5* crystals with 2 more I’m about to get from this Quest(the 10k plus the shards I’ll get from the 4 4* crystals I’ll have will get me 2 more). They’ve had a whole month to figure this out, I find it hilarious they still couldn’t get it ready by then
  • MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    Dear Kabam-Team.
    What's about giving away the job to people who can handle it. I see need lots of new people who can help u all. 😁