**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs not available as a 5*. Why? Time to change it.

Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
Why are champs like wolvie and wwii and sw not 5*?
It makes no sense....
Soon i will no longer be using them as 4* as there will be much better options due to 5* in my roster.
I think woth the way 4* are gunna be less usefull itnis time to add them.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    Maybe before. But not compared to the new 5* champs
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    they gona release it tommorow just for u
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    if they add 5* DS, DD, SW, AOU Vision and Thor, they should add Joe Fixit, DPXF, Abomination, BB so i'll rather leave it there. lol.

also, you have some champs with the same if not better utility than the unreleased 5* champs.

5* GR = Better version of post 12.1 DS.
    5* Elektra/Crossbones = Better version of Sig 99 BW.
    5* Dormammu/Psylocke/Magik = almost as if not more reliable power control than Vision.
    5* Hyperion/Angela/Medusa = Better than Thor.
    5* Blade = better version of Wolvie. more reliable regen and some more utility. X-23 can be here too as she is basically Wolvie (with Less Regen/More Damage).
    5* OG Cap = not very comparable to WW2 Cap but still decent.

as for SW counterpart, i don't know. but i'll say DV and GR are way more reliable than her.

• Options
    @Alpha07 i can agree with you. Which is kinda why i am saing it doesnt make sense not to have them....
    It is nonsensical in my opinion . Therenis no vaild reason. I only mentioned those three as examples. But i believe it should extend to all champs being available across all tiers.
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs there is no need to troll this post. This post is asking a valid question. If there is somekind of reason i am happy to hear it. But i cannot see why all champs are not available as 5*.
    I can have a 5* blade god but not a 5* wolvie god?
    I can have a 5* carnage garbage but not. 5* joe trash?

Seriously there is no need for your immature trolling here...
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    4 flags as spam... wow... i see the kind of stuff that gets posted here and my vaild post gets flagged lol. Some people....

It's being marked as spam because multiple people have brought up this topic multiple times and it has been answered multiple times. Therefore it's been marked as spam, and therefore I am marking it as spam too.
  • Options
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    4 flags as spam... wow... i see the kind of stuff that gets posted here and my vaild post gets flagged lol. Some people....

It's being marked as spam because multiple people have brought up this topic multiple times and it has been answered multiple times. Therefore it's been marked as spam, and therefore I am marking it as spam too.

EXACTLY ur not first person to post this,

do some research, i bet u think u would love to trade champions aswel?
  • Options
    @AxeCopFire i have mever seen an answer to this question.
    I looked around before posting and could not find an answer which is why i posted.
    If this has infact been answere please link me to it....
    And also the game has changed recently. With the addition of so many god tier 5* and he impending release of 6* that even if it has been answered before things are at a different stage and would require re-evaluation
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @ContestOfNoobs i bet you know nothing bout me... dont assume anything....
    I would hate trading...
    and i looked for an answer. instead of trolling, if it has been answered, be helpful and link it. Also as said before game is changing... time for re evaluation
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @ContestOfNoobs i bet you know nothing bout me... dont assume anything....
    I would hate trading...
    and i looked for
    An answer instead of trolling if it has been answered. Be helpful and link it. Also as said before game
    Is changing... time for re evaluation

what do i need to know about u anyways? i never assumed anything but WE see these post all the time.

game is evolving yes, i was here when game came out and had only 25 characters to its name.

kabam already stated they are not releasing these champs as 5* otherwise they would be as 5*

here what i GOOGLED, is it really that hard?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17034/dr-strange-scarlet-witch-will-not-be-5-champs-ever/p1

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225/some-champs-not-being-released-as-5-s

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19883/why-no-5-wolverine-thor-scarlet-witch-etc/p1

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/298/list-of-champs-that-wont-get-5-version
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs i see no answer from kabam

I see they say why they currently dont exist as a 5*

But they do not say if they will and or why they wont make it happen. Which is the question
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs i see no answer from kabam

I see they say why they currently dont exist as a 5*

But they do not say if they will and or why they wont make it happen. Which is the question

thats because they wont answer it to you here, thats none of our decision to make so sit down, and play casual
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I have a right to ask them for an answer.....
    You saying i dont is stupid. What is the point of a forum if i cant asl the mods for answers?
    But yeah my question is why not add them now.
    Not why are they not already there.
    This does not answer that
    izq071pe351b.jpeg
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs surely you can see how what you linked me to does not answer my question.... i had already seen that but ita wasnt helpful for me
  • Options
    like i said kabam has no intentions of releasing those champions as 5* anytime soon

do u not get that?
  • Options
    U are not kabam u cannot answer for them. I cannot see that answer from them.

All the champs the exosted before 4* have been added as 4*. Why not 5*
    Why?
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs if you dont like my question simple, ignore this post and move on.... it is of no consequence to you what i post here.
  • Options
    like i said this is spamm thread because u guys NEVER listen, we already helped u with ur question yet ur being stubborn ??

yet u get mad when we mark it as spamm and the MODS will see it? hah ok
  • Options
    It would be nice to have those classic champs available at the 5* level. We all started playing this game because it's Marvel and it's the characters we grew up with. We wouldn't be here for generic fighting characters. The game is more fun when you get to run your favorites, and the 4* level is becoming obsolete in key areas.
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs you have not helped or answered.
    All you have done os linked me to posts saying that
    “They do not exist because 5* did not exost wen these champs joined the contest.”
    Nothing that says if and why they will or wont be added.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yep main marvel characters and not even available as a 5*

It is time to change it, it needs to happen.

It's like them not having a 5* Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee on the Transformers Game... makes no sense!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious can we get a real reason as to why these haven't come yet, or a reason why they won't be?

The simple answers we get, like "no plans at this time" aren't good enough, just be honest and tell us why they really haven't been introduced yet pleaseeee
  • Options
    This is not a proper answer.
    It is outdated and was never even answered proplerly.
    so 1 year ago they had no plans. We are now 1 year later and the contest os a different place.
    First of all why no plans 1year ago? They never said
    Secondly
    The contest has chamged vastly. We are now 1 year down the track. it is time to re-evaluate surely....
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    They shouldn't even be able to introduce 6* champs when we can't have the current champs as 5*s, why should a 4* Wolverine be the best your able to get? Yet your possibly able to get a 6* Howard the Duck?!

Wolverine is my favourite Marvel character and I won't be the only one, yet in a Marvel game he only goes upto a 4*, I mean 4*s are pitiful now, hardly any use for them at all, even new ones.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    What I'm interested to know is why captain marvel is available as a 5* yet classic ms marvel is not and they're essentially the same champ

And yet they have both Iron Man and Superior Iron Man. lol. #KABAMPLZPUTMSMARVELANDWW2CAPINTHE5STARCRYSTAL
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    They are to overpowered to become a 5*.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    For all you flaggers

5kvg9esirg2m.png

Exactly what I'm saying!
    Come at me bra
This discussion has been closed.