**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Level & Max Energy Cap

Any Chance of seeing an increase in these in the near future?

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I think at the least, an energy cap increase would be nice!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there. I'm going to move this to Suggestions and Requests since it's not a bug. Thanks!
  • Options
    @Level up 70
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there. I'm going to move this to Suggestions and Requests since it's not a bug. Thanks!

So you have time to determine that the OP used the wrong category so you clearly read the question OP has. You then take the time to post an explanation for moving it then move it to the correct category but somehow you can't give any response whatsoever to the OPs question?

Lately I'm left wondering what is the point of the forum?....
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Would mastery points go up too? i.e. if your summoner level goes to 70 do you get 65 mastery points etc?
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    edited January 2018
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

So you have time to determine that the OP used the wrong category so you clearly read the question OP has. You then take the time to post an explanation for moving it then move it to the correct category but somehow you can't give any response whatsoever to the OPs question?

Lately I'm left wondering what is the point of the forum?....

@MisterNiceGuy , @kabam wolf is a mod mate. He has no say on game development or changes at all

@Jkizzle18 Would be great mate agree, but also a massive change to the game. So if it is planned it will take a while I would think!

Re energy: biggest income stream in the game I would think, so unlikely they will increase it as it would cost them a fortune. So why would they do that, I wouldn't if it was my business and my best seller

I pulled 3 random posts from the main page of the forums and each one has a response from kabam wolf/miike.

Hubris I really wish you would just stop. Just stop derailing legitimate threads with your speculation and unsubstantiated claims. You constantly just spew opinions that you try to word in a way that makes them seem fact. You're such a cancer to so many constructive posts.

sqz4lee4ua1f.jpg
    ox5jqtrdbygx.jpg
    4u34gq96qg6w.jpg