Do you happy with Android compensation?

Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As kabam announced compensation for Android it is really a slap for us.they sais extra time could not help us to score much really?i score 5.4mil on 2 days and due to 8 hour blackout i missed another 800.in second round i score 6.3 mil and kabam says extra time will not help us.in real that's the truth its a slap for us.if stamina refill given to first day of arena i would appropriate it bit after 8 days it just a piece of **** for me.
You guys agree or not?

Do you happy with Android compensation? 88 votes

Yes
7%
stakTheLazyKingTylaw07Onassys1Bordon131TeddersKiddie 7 votes
No
92%
CrusherOfDreamsLloyd_NabbitLagmelongtimeDakine86NMEONESKpatrixEbbtideRagamugginGunnerMcord11758CodePlaythetaman23KaboomFthewiggSpidey076GbSarkarDLegendFuzzylumpsSlySly4_ME_U_D0N3Cuteshelf 81 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    I think it is still being deliberated. No closure yet.

• Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    No
    Yeah that's all not other then a frustration thing i better know now that we should never expect a good compensation or anytype of thing from kabam.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No
    I can see it. Clicked post, laughed, left for the weekend
    No
    Android user should have to become one and let them know how it feels when someone just do the inappropriate thing
  • DenebWindcallerDenebWindcaller Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    No
    It is really easy to do a game of numbers... and drop the ball when you know that: out of 1,3m players only 12k play the Arena. Approx 6k are Android users, and 50% of this players have never spent a dime on the game.

What! 0.5% of our players have been screwed? Give them some arena boost and call the day.
  • SlySlySlySly Member Posts: 352 ★★
    No
    It is really easy to do a game of numbers... and drop the ball when you know that: out of 1,3m players only 12k play the Arena. Approx 6k are Android users, and 50% of this players have never spent a dime on the game.

What! 0.5% of our players have been screwed? Give them some arena boost and call the day.

Try more in the ballpark of 200k arena. Worst arena ever was Strange and it had 150k
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Member Posts: 45
    No
    Need a button for "Not just no, but HELL NO!"
  • GreatScottGreatScott Member Posts: 107
    No
    kabam's math was all wrong from the beginning trying to look back and "see who was affected". many people like myself woke up to start grinding arena and couldn't log in. I could have started grinding arena after it came back, but didn't see any point knowing I was behind so many hours. I just went for the milestones and that's it. there's really no point going for the basic unless you know you have a real shot at getting it. otherwise you're just wasting your time!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    No
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    As kabam announced compensation for Android it is really a slap for us.they sais extra time could not help us to score much really?i score 5.4mil on 2 days and due to 8 hour blackout i missed another 800.in second round i score 6.3 mil and kabam says extra time will not help us.in real that's the truth its a slap for us.if stamina refill given to first day of arena i would appropriate it bit after 8 days it just a piece of **** for me.
    You guys agree or not?

What are you talking about, there hasn't been any compensation that I'm aware of, I missed rank on guardians event and my arena score was much lower than I planned. Also missed runs on scrap yard. All I can do now is fill out forms on play store about in app purchases not being as advertised. Spend money on refills and stamina then get locked out of game ? That's on the players. Waste boosts ? That's on us too. Expect kabam to be ethical and maintain integrity in a completion ? Ha ha fool me once shame on me, fool me twice.....
    No

You are missing the big picture, arena wasn't the only thing affected. People couldn't move in war, timezone issues caused more problems. Event quests were shortened, especially the ones that were on a timer. Energy was lost by not being able to run quests in proving grounds and let energy refill while you did arena. You fail to see the big picture or any picture at all if you think locking out half the user base only affects 0.5%
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Member Posts: 44
    No
    I would have been happier with no arena boosts and energy refills and for them to have just done a 3rd round of arena. That would have been a much better alternative.
    edited June 2017
    No
    The reward are as **** as i dont want to take them im happy without them when i need them in my voodoo arena they did not give me now wtf will i do with them.thats the first **** game service i seen first time
    @Kabam Miike let me tell i dont want such pathetic reward which is not more then a joke in face of Android user so kindly dont give this reward to me.
    My IGN-Spidey076
    No
    We should be granted at minimum either 11% rewards for basic or 1% rewards for feature as well as rank rewards on all the solo events we missed out on, as well as at least 1 energy refill due to the fact many of those were wasted. I knew from the time it went down they would not do this right. At least they are consistent with their insult compensation packages. I'll just use this in my communications with their partners to show how badly they handled this.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Member Posts: 207
    Yeah I was in the same thing got up to join in areans and was locked out. So since I live east coast and work my main time to log in is mornings and lunch time. Good thing y'all got something. I haven't seen anything
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Member Posts: 129
    SlySly wrote: »

Try more in the ballpark of 200k arena. Worst arena ever was Strange and it had 150k

There are approximately 2.5 to 3 million players across IOS and Android. Android actually makes up the vast majority with about 55-60% (Android phones are more common and usually cheaper than any 'cheap' IOS)
    So 60% of 3mil is about 1.75 mil players. Out of 1.75 million player you can safely bet that about two thirds play/grind arenas.
    So thats something like 1m players in aerans.
    Thats alot of players to comoensate for.
    They would need to compensate about 25% of players just due to arenas and then you gotts add the AW and AQ people were in as well as daily players thst were locked out of the game and missed rewards and logins etc. Pushes it to about 45% of all players what want or need compensation.
    Its a big screw up on Kabams side.
    No

There are approximately 2.5 to 3 million players across IOS and Android. Android actually makes up the vast majority with about 55-60% (Android phones are more common and usually cheaper than any 'cheap' IOS)
    So 60% of 3mil is about 1.75 mil players. Out of 1.75 million player you can safely bet that about two thirds play/grind arenas.
    So thats something like 1m players in aerans.
    Thats alot of players to comoensate for.
    They would need to compensate about 25% of players just due to arenas and then you gotts add the AW and AQ people were in as well as daily players thst were locked out of the game and missed rewards and logins etc. Pushes it to about 45% of all players what want or need compensation.
    Its a big screw up on Kabams side.

One like isn't enough for that. But hey, who cares right? Why compensate 45% of ppl and get on their good side if 2% of ppl get something they shouldn't? Because it's an actual effort to give out something, it takes time and money..oh, wait..
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Member Posts: 674
    No
    We need 3rd voodoo pvp for good.
  • GreyglitchGreyglitch Member Posts: 20
    edited June 2017
    No
    Might sound silly but I was going for hero use towards Guardians crystals so nothing for me!
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Where they announced compensation?. Can you paste the link?.

For me the fair compensation should be, Android users would be rewarded upper according to their rank achieved, i.e, someone in ranks 61%-100% would be rewarded in 41%-60%.
    Doing it, they were fixing the disadvantage due to the blackout.
    Plus, people wouldn't lost their efforts, work, time, units, boosts, already used grinding.
    People wouldn't lost the chance for the champs they actually wanted.

I think a 3rd round is not fair, because all the resources (time, work, money, items) already invested by people affected are wasted.
    But the worst is because iOS user had an advantage in the 1rd Voodo/SL "running alone on the pit", now they would have again an advantage "running alone on the pit" in a round -for the champs of the week- while the "3rd round" happen. It's not fair because Android users lost a round for Voodoo/SL due to the blackout, and now would lose another round for anothers champs due they should grind for the lost Arenas.

But that compensation should be annunciated right in the moment, so people would know they have chances and their efforts was still counting. For example me, I lost time for grind, then... I stopped because I have no time and resources for rank anything, my chance was over, then I was not waste more time for nothing. Even today, I'm not grinding seriously because I have lost a lot of spirit (remember it's just a link in a bug chain).
  • username92847username92847 Member Posts: 292
    3rd arena kabam... its what WE the players want
    No
    Also, can't stress enough the guardians hero use event and the sig stones and crystal shards. This was extremely unbalanced as well. Arena wasn't the only mode of game affected, for kabam to assume that and adjust things accordingly makes them look foolish in regards to their own game mechanics
    No
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Where they announced compensation?. Can you paste the link?.

For me the fair compensation should be, Android users would be rewarded upper according to their rank achieved, i.e, someone in ranks 61%-100% would be rewarded in 41%-60%.
    Doing it, they were fixing the disadvantage due to the blackout.
    Plus, people wouldn't lost their efforts, work, time, units, boosts, already used grinding.
    People wouldn't lost the chance for the champs they actually wanted.

I think a 3rd round is not fair, because all the resources (time, work, money, items) already invested by people affected are wasted.
    But the worst is because iOS user had an advantage in the 1rd Voodo/SL "running alone on the pit", now they would have again an advantage "running alone on the pit" in a round -for the champs of the week- while the "3rd round" happen. It's not fair because Android users lost a round for Voodoo/SL due to the blackout, and now would lose another round for anothers champs due they should grind for the lost Arenas.

But that compensation should be annunciated right in the moment, so people would know they have chances and their efforts was still counting. For example me, I lost time for grind, then... I stopped because I have no time and resources for rank anything, my chance was over, then I was not waste more time for nothing. Even today, I'm not grinding seriously because I have lost a lot of spirit (remember it's just a link in a bug chain).

bugs and known issues, android update
  • jerstolpjerstolp Member Posts: 73
    cmon kabam. really how long does it take to send us all something
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    bugs and known issues, android update
    Thanks, now I find it.

Sadly for me, compensations will be according to the ranks achieved, but I didn't push grinding more because I decided stop the run. If compensations are **** will be shitter for me.

No
    jerstolp wrote: »
    cmon kabam. really how long does it take to send us all something

You really want that things
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Member Posts: 747 ★★★
    No
    They 'compensated' for arena, not for lost wars and AQ due to missing alliance members.
    Totally disappointed in kabam ATM... they keep doing **** things, making up for it partially, then **** things up again, making up for it partially....

They are trying to make us accept the **** 12.0 patch, but know we won't accept it in one go. Instead they are making drastic changes, fixing them partially so we say ' oh well, it's better than it was....' then waiting and doing it again. Soon we'll be worse than we were at 12.0 and thanking them for it.