Options

Should I rank 4/awaken 5* archangel?

I got a archangel from 5 star crystal today and I might awaken and rank 4 him... The only thing keeping me back is the fact that he's got a bunch of foes immune to his main source of damage. Is he worth the rank 4/Awaken or should I wait to find a more consistently good champ?

Comments

• Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I'm not certain I'd use a generic but definitely a mutant. I did and have no regrets. He's an amazing champ and pummels NC and GG in AQ as well. When he works it's exceptional. Plus he stops abilities!
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    r u serious or are you just bragging? U must be living under a rock if you dont know the answer.

oh wait ur names spidergwen nvm. XD

he's actually pretty limited, in tier 1 war he's borderline useless
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Before AW Seasons Archangel’s signature ability was considered top 4 with Star Lord/Blade/Dr. Voodoo by many players. 5* AA is easily worth awakening with a mutant class gem, but may no longer be worth a generic gem.

AW Seasons has the game’s best rewards, Blade and Voodoo are superior as AW attackers. Star Lord is still king of Labyrinth of Legends. With there only being two 5* generic gems available in the game I would only use a generic gem on AA if I had Blade/Voodoo/Star Lord awakened or had class gems saved for them.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Archangel is awesome!