**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool is Breaking the Bank!

Comments

• mike867 wrote: »
    mike867 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Do the 3 & 4* DeadPool arenas follow the same brackets?

Sorry, I missed the question about Brackets earlier and will ask the team about it, but likely won't have an answer until the morning. Also, there is no 3-Star Deadpool Arena, he will be able to purchased for the same price as a Starlord's Lootbag.

Cool, please let me know!

I just got word, there are no separate Brackets for this Arena.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    If i known this game would become so greedy in a 3 yr span i would never have even bothered with this...but like many i too have put in many countless hrs into arena to gain champs and grow the roster...hyperion was my last arena and played milestones ever since till only about 2 mons when i gave up playing arenas in total.

bottomline is i could walk away anytime as i found myself playing pubg mobile more then this game but i stay for my alliance who i grew close to over the 3 yr span and become like my second family all i do is EQ with AW.AQ....Act 5 havent done that in a long time lol

Lol pubg mobile..... lmao.....

Not the thread to pick on you bout that.... lol

There is alot of peeps that probably play for longer then they would have purely because of thier alliance....

If you tried pubg mobile you be hooked lol
  • DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    It sounds fun but a total Whale Milking event if you don't live in the game
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    If we bought 3* deadpool in the past, and we buy this current offer, does that mean we will have 2 entries to 2 4* deadpool arenas?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Deadpool offer is here ... So there is absolutely no way for a free2play player to get him, right?
    Can't you just consider selling it for double the units that a starlord loot's bag worth?
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    I believe the gold crystals are worded wrong. @Kabam Miike can you clarify that they have only the golden ticket as a rare chance to get in to get a chance at 5* goldpool or is 5* goldpool also in the gold crystals as a rare chance?

It's both! They have a rare chance at awarding a Golden Ticket, and an even rarer chance at a 5-Star Goldpool as well!

Okay! Thanks!

Also the bundle in the unit store says I don't have 3* dp, bit i do. @Kabam Miike
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike Do the 3 & 4* DeadPool arenas follow the same brackets?

Sorry, I missed the question about Brackets earlier and will ask the team about it, but likely won't have an answer until the morning. Also, there is no 3-Star Deadpool Arena, he will be able to purchased for the same price as a Starlord's Lootbag.

Cool, please let me know!

I just got word, there are no separate Brackets for this Arena.

So as a newer player who just got into the Intermediate bracket I will be competing against everyone, including players much stronger than myself and who have been playing the game A LOT longer than me, for the 4* DP?

If this is true can you take my 3* DP back and everything from the bundle I just purchased because while I know this is a limited time event it is unfair to expect players like myself from having to compete with the people with more and stronger champs for the same champion?
  • @Kabam Miike Who already has Deadpool 3 * will win the ticket? Or do you have to buy the ticket?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I believe the gold crystals are worded wrong. @Kabam Miike can you clarify that they have only the golden ticket as a rare chance to get in to get a chance at 5* goldpool or is 5* goldpool also in the gold crystals as a rare chance?

It's both! They have a rare chance at awarding a Golden Ticket, and an even rarer chance at a 5-Star Goldpool as well!

So .004%?
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Are 5 and 6-star champions allowed in the Healing Factor Arena?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    And for people who has already a 4* deadpool? Must we rerun the healing factor arenas?

The Golden Tickets are only available from the new Healing Factor Arena, and the Pool's Gold Crystal. So, even if you already have a 4-Star Deadpool you will have to earn one during this event!
    Will the tickets be bought at the rune shop or will it cost real money?

Tickets will be available for Units, but Summoners MUST have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool to be able to enter the Arena. There will be a 3-Star Deadpool offer available to everybody again for the price of a Starlord's Loot Bag.

I've added this to the original forum message, to remind everybody. It has been a while since the Healing Factor Arena has run.

So which is it? Can we buy the tickets to avoid arenas or are tickets only available from arenas and rare chance in gold crystals?

There are 2 different kinds of Tickets during this Event.

Golden Tickets are for the 5-Star Goldpool arena, and are available in the Healing Factor Arena, and in Pool's Gold Crystals.

The ticket to enter the Healing Factor arena for 4-Star Deadpool can be purchased for units, though you must have 3-Star Deadpool in your Roster to enter that one.

That last bit clashes with an earlier statement. I have at one point close to completely demolished my account thinking I'd go away 'forevah', yet my account still should be flagged as having purchased Deadpool.
    Your comment:

Tickets will be available for Units, but Summoners MUST have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool to be able to enter the Arena. There will be a 3-Star Deadpool offer available to everybody again for the price of a Starlord's Loot Bag.

implies that even if I had deleted my character (which I had, I'll readily admit that), the sheer purchase history should entitle me to enter at this point. Nowhere is mentioned he needs to be in your roster.
    Please, enlighten me as to how it is justified for me having to spend another tenner in order to play an arena? The tenner was spent, your records should show that, there should be no requirement for me having to buy this again.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    So basically we can purchase a goldpool in the crystals
  • HongChinHongChin Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike I may have missed it, but, once a player uses his entry ticket for the 4* Deadpool arena, how many units will each additional ticket cost?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    HongChin wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I may have missed it, but, once a player uses his entry ticket for the 4* Deadpool arena, how many units will each additional ticket cost?

This is all I’m wondering, now. I’m assuming they’ll be something ridiculous like 300+ units, like the master difficulty keys.

project314 wrote: »
    Just like you made the healing factor arena accessible to those with a 3* Deadpool, why not just make the 5* arena available to those with a 4* Deadpool?

With these 6 arenas, 1,200 players will get the 4*. Of those players, how many already have a 4* Deadpool, and how many will actually have him at max sig already? Why make them grind once again?

That’s also going to impact the number of players who will actually be adding a 4* Deadpool to their roster.

Exactly. Honestly I don’t see anyone who doesn’t have the 4* already managing to get one in one of the 4* arenas simply because of that.

If someone has the 4* DP, they should automatically get the goldpool arena tickets, in my opinion.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    edited June 2018
    So if we already have the 3star Deadpool from before do we have to buy him again to get the ticket for entry to the healing factor arena? Would like a response to this quickly please.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    So if we already have the 3star Deadpool from before do we have to buy him again to get the ticket for entry to the healing factor arena? Would like a response to this quickly please.

They said no and that it would come in game mail later.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

See below:
    x8f8mawtwck0.png
    That statement, like I said further up, conflicts with the statement @Kabam Miike made in another comment though:
    52sd34j31xib.png

I bought him, then sold him off when I thought I needed to 'hard-style' quit by selling damn near all of my champs. That worked for a year and I was back. No more Deadpool. But there is a purchase record for him somewhere.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Thanks
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Will all gold crystals be converted to the DP ones or only the ones that are bought during the event?
    The_One wrote: »
    Will all gold crystals be converted to the DP ones or only the ones that are bought during the event?

No they will not. They will stay the same, but crystals purchased during the 'Breaking the Bank' event will all be the new crystals.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★

Will this chance be given on the crystal when we buy it or will it be hidden?

Scottryan wrote: »

Will this chance be given on the crystal when we buy it or will it be hidden?

Pretty sure they are required now to present you with the chance. I'm betting it will be around 0.08%