**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool is Breaking the Bank!

Comments

• BearHugger wrote: »
    Will goldpool be made available as a 3* and 4* or just as a 5*?

Right now, Goldpool will only be available as a 5-Star Champion.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    How do you get these golden tickets?

Golden Tickets can be obtained by reaching the Top 200 in any of the Healing Factor Arenas, or as a reward from the Pool's Gold Crystal.

Will the gold crystals in solo events also change to the pool’s gold crystal or are these only obtainable though purchasing with units?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    And for people who has already a 4* deadpool? Must we rerun the healing factor arenas?

The Golden Tickets are only available from the new Healing Factor Arena, and the Pool's Gold Crystal. So, even if you already have a 4-Star Deadpool you will have to earn one during this event!

Too bad the ticket is not a part of the final milestone for the arena. Speaking of milestones for the arena though, any chance you could share some of them?
  • mihmih Posts: 8
    Will the golden crystal we already have be transformed in Pool’s Gold Crystal too?
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Why do we have to be required to purchase the 3 star Deadpool pack to be able to enter arena and gain more rewards/gold....this is a slap in the face to all f2p. Kabam is gonna make a lot of money, whales will have hella gold and maybe a 5* gold pool, and f2p will get **** assignments
  • Will the tickets be bought at the rune shop or will it cost real money?

Tickets will be available for Units, but Summoners MUST have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool to be able to enter the Arena. There will be a 3-Star Deadpool offer available to everybody again for the price of a Starlord's Loot Bag.

I've added this to the original forum message, to remind everybody. It has been a while since the Healing Factor Arena has run.
  • DJJZ15 wrote: »
    So if i'm reading this right, in order to even get into the arena for a chance at a golden ticket you need to buy an offer?

This is correct. Summoners MUST have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool to be able to enter the Arena. There will be a 3-Star Deadpool offer available to everybody again for the price of a Starlord's Loot Bag. This is the only way this Arena has ever been run in the past as well.
  • Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    That would be so sweet if they changed. I have close to 300 gold crystals saved right now.

Unfortunately, their wording indicates its a new crystal.

It is indeed a new Crystal. Any Gold Crystals that you currently have in your Vault will not be updated to this Special Crystal.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    So a gold crystal can give a 5 star goldpool?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Will the tickets be bought at the rune shop or will it cost real money?

Tickets will be available for Units, but Summoners MUST have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool to be able to enter the Arena. There will be a 3-Star Deadpool offer available to everybody again for the price of a Starlord's Loot Bag.

I've added this to the original forum message, to remind everybody. It has been a while since the Healing Factor Arena has run.

So we will be able to buy the tickets with units instead of running the 4 star arena as long as we bought or buy the 3 star Deadpool offer?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Odds for getting gold ticket?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

One in a billion
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

One in a billion

Let’s see, gold crystals are only 20 units a piece. They have to make it on par with the 300 unit FGMC. They can’t give the same rate with a cheaper crystal. I think it’s more like one in a zillion.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    And for people who has already a 4* deadpool? Must we rerun the healing factor arenas?

The Golden Tickets are only available from the new Healing Factor Arena, and the Pool's Gold Crystal. So, even if you already have a 4-Star Deadpool you will have to earn one during this event!

This doesnt make much sense... It takes away a ticket opportunity from a new player, and wastes the time of someone who has invested time (and money) chasing and winning Deadpool in previous arenas
    So ... guess free2play players can't have a deadpool after 3 years of playing ...
    Why don't you sell the 3-star version for units at this time of the game? even if it was 1k units, people would still buy him.
    This really wasn't the best thing to be done ... players were waiting for this offer, and now it's screwed up

He has never been a champion that can be purchased with units. If it was Vision then I could sympathize with you a little bit more.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    So ... guess free2play players can't have a deadpool after 3 years of playing ...
    Why don't you sell the 3-star version for units at this time of the game? even if it was 1k units, people would still buy him.
    This really wasn't the best thing to be done ... players were waiting for this offer, and now it's screwed up

He has never been a champion that can be purchased with units. If it was Vision then I could sympathize with you a little bit more.

Vision was the same thing. Available at money only, then eventually he was sold for units, ans then money again.
    Deadpool just never received the same treatment as vision

So which is it? Can we buy the tickets to avoid arenas or are tickets only available from arenas and rare chance in gold crystals?

So which is it? Can we buy the tickets to avoid arenas or are tickets only available from arenas and rare chance in gold crystals?

Golden tickets vs. Tickets

Golden Goldpool Arena vs. Healing Factors Arena
    Thawnim wrote: »

Golden tickets vs. Tickets

Golden Goldpool Arena vs. Healing Factors Arena

I see..... hmmm....
  • Tensio wrote: »

There are 2 different kinds of Tickets during this Event.

Golden Tickets are for the 5-Star Goldpool arena, and are available in the Healing Factor Arena, and in Pool's Gold Crystals.

The ticket to enter the Healing Factor arena for 4-Star Deadpool can be purchased for units, though you must have 3-Star Deadpool in your Roster to enter that one.
  • MarkGraysonMarkGrayson Posts: 15

Does this mean current owners of a 3* Deadpool can compete in 1 of the 4* Deadpool arenas? Furthermore, they would have to buy a new ticket if they don’t make top 200 and want to try again?

Sorry, just trying to be clear. 1 entry per purchase? Or once you’ve bought the offer, are you eligible in all 4* Deadpool arenas.

Not referring to Goldpool. That was clear how to earn your way in.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    How many Can get the 4 Stars red deadpool. Im cunfus for the gold ticek or it for bouth of Them
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    How much units do I need for the gold crystals? I have 340 so far.