**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation package poll

The compensation package was rolled out, just wanted to take a survey on if the package was fair or not. This survey is a great way for us the community to have a voice, please vote and leave comments on what you think...good, bad or otherwise. Thank you for participating.

Compensation package poll 544 votes

Compensation package is fair and I’m happy
10% 56 votes
Compensation package is unfair and I’m not happy.
83% 453 votes
Undecided
6% 35 votes

Comments

• DiggitdoDiggitdo Posts: 11
    I am not sure how to feel. I am happy there is some form of compnstation, although, I really wish they would rerun Merc Missions or award an Xforce crystal. I got some sweet champs during it from those crystals and I missed out on farming 4 hours on one full mission.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    its better than nothing at all i guess
  • JosellAngeloJosellAngelo Posts: 29
    Lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's about as appropriate as could be. It's meant to compensate for as much of what people missed as possible. Obviously they can't take care of every specific case. I think what happened, as with many things, is the wait had people building such high expectations that the actual package would never live up to them. They took their time likely because a) they wanted to make sure it was as appropriate to what was affected as possible, and b) because they have many other things on their plate right now. It's fine by me. It's impossible to make everyone happy.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 494 ★★
    Haven’t gotten it yet.
    Aakash wrote: »
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Remember, this compensation package goes out to beginners too, so it needs to be balanced across the board

Compensation could have been according to prestige/summoner rating like it happened after 12.0. This was a pretty bad compensation for end game players with 8k+ prestige, 3 R5 5*s and 8-12 6*s.

12.0 was a whole other ballgame. Those were major changes. Even the last time, the game went down a few days in a row. While this was significant, it didn't have as much of an effect. The thing is, it's meant to make up for what people missed out on, not fulfill Christmas Wishlists.
    Im sure most wouldn't be happy unless it was a 5* champ. 5* awakening gem of their choice. and a rank up gem on top of that.

No doubt. There's no way people missed out on those Items within that time span. They weren't even available in any content at the time.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Is the compensation already given out? I have not recieved it yet. On both of my accounts. Did I miss something? Can someone post a screenshot of compensation mail?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Is the compensation already given out? I have not recieved it yet. On both of my accounts. Did I miss something? Can someone post a screenshot of compensation mail?

It hasnt been sent out yet
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

It hasnt been sent out yet

Ah thanks buddy. Everyone's discussing about it, I thought it already was given. Also somewhere I heard about 6th July they are going to go. Once again thanks.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Happy to see the feedback, everyone that plays the game seasoned or noob has there own opinion on the package, it’s good to let the developers know with words and polls to get our voices heard from time to time....whether it be good or bad, they can take the information gathered and hopefully make improvements or just to see that they are doing a good job with the content. We as the community are the heartbeat of the game and I’m sure our feedback is taken into consideration and appreciated by the staff. We want the game to continue to get better and improve on its faults so we can play the game for years and years to come.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yes, but not everyone was grinding arena, so they can’t send out units
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    While I appreciate the effort put into to come up with this compensation as promised (although it took them long enough), however, I have to say that, the compensation is UNDERWHELMING, DISAPPOINTING and for such a long down time and giving us alot of impact (NOT just during the outage, but ripple beyond the outage, bcos we actually got our day's time arrangement screwed up too!!!) giving us only these amount is like a SLAP ON LOYAL CUSTOMER's FACES! KAbam you have sunk into becoming a shame in this gaming industry ever since you were acquired by Netmarble. You performed significantly better long ago before v12.0.

It would have been a smart move, shall Kabam decided to give a 7-day calendar, for us to collect 5* shards that can fully-form a 5* crystal at the end of the 7 days, that would be cool.

In addition, they could have given everyone the 1st few normal milestones as well as the ranked milestones, for however joint any of the arenas!

For any of the missed events, quests, etc, they should also compensate for anyone that joint, with the first few milestone rewards or completion rewards.

It could have been better, but once again Kabam decided to do it poorly, and if we were to grade this from A to F, this is simply a pathetic D- (D Minus) at best! ...
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yes, but not everyone was grinding arena, so they can’t send out units

Everyone had the potential
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    If you didnt leave your champs sitting in a quest you get hardly any compensation. Despite trying to log in frequently to do events. I agree that aq (but no potions?) and arena rewards are a reasonable reward, but very bitter about who gets the other part of the package.

It costs kabam nothing for compensation but they seem to alienate quite a chunk of the community everytime. If they cant get their act together i suspect the boycott movement will grow more popular. A shame. I love the concept behind the game am an avid marvel fan. I hate what this lack of goodwill or empathy does to marvels reputation.
    edited July 2018
    Aakash wrote: »
    Remember, this compensation package goes out to beginners too, so it needs to be balanced across the board

Compensation could have been according to prestige/summoner rating like it happened after 12.0. This was a pretty bad compensation for end game players with 8k+ prestige, 3 R5 5*s and 8-12 6*s.

12.0 was a whole other ballgame. Those were major changes. Even the last time, the game went down a few days in a row. While this was significant, it didn't have as much of an effect. The thing is, it's meant to make up for what people missed out on, not fulfill Christmas Wishlists.

The compensation isn't just for what was definitely not gained but also for any hampering of potential gains, and also to make up for any loss in consumer confidence. That last part is the bit they've forgotten about the most often recently, and this is no exception. There's a reason everyone expects the worst from kabam.

People have a tendency to compound every issue and grow expectations beyond the situation. Real Compensation is to compensate for the issue. It's not because that one time, on our Birthday, when we rolled a Kamala, and that one time when we got disconnected a couple months back, and lost hours and wages from our job when we were sick and couldn't play the game, and that time we stubbed our toe Grinding became we didn't see the coffee table, and.....Lol.
    Real Compensation is to make up for what was lost. That's what they're doing. There's no way people would have earned half of the demands and expectations that have been made. All that spells out to me is, "While we're getting something, let's push it.".
    For that matter, it's impossible to change everyone's feelings with free Items, and that would be a never-ending spree that would almost certainly end with some being unsatisfied regardless.
This discussion has been closed.