**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw Vs AQ

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
Which one do you like better??? I like aw better because it's not as repetitive as AQ and because the season rewards are good to look forward too.

Aw Vs AQ 35 votes

AQ
65%
DNA3000Whiskey_PoetCarnage313jdrum663NiteAndDaeBruinsfan8510DarthPhalThi101cookiedealerTehsigzorzMarkg25ItsDamienX_Factor_AgentEtjamamonomuggdot_dittoB33fSupr3m3FreeToPlay_21FrostyNickelHCMmcoc 23 votes
AW
22%
DrenlinCodornasTheSquish671Aaronc94BabyMiikeJohnHSSettlersofCatanTwiistedFate500 8 votes
both the same
11%
AlCapone2727DOKTOROKTOPUSFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheInfinty 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    AQ
    Rewards are far more.... rewarding. And more frequent too. Maps are not nearly as punishing either depending on what maps you’re doing.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    AQ
    Rewards are better and there is very little stress involved with it. Also only 3 of my champs get locked as opposed to 8 in AW.
  • Options
    AW

Rewards are better and there is very little stress involved with it. Also only 3 of my champs get locked as opposed to 8 in AW.

True
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    AW
    AQ is the most boring thing in the game after arenas. Its just a chore, no fun
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    AQ
    Return on investment is greater for AQ ...
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    both the same
    Both are the same for me
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    AW
    AQ has better rewards and structure, but I enjoy the competitive aspect of AW more.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Which one do you like better??? I like aw better because it's not as repetitive as AQ and because the season rewards are good to look forward too.

Do you play map 7?
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    AQ
    AW rewards are pretty meh for the effort and resources put in.
  • Options
    AW

BabyMiike said:

Do you play map 7?
    Hahaha no I play 444