**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Small little active ally open to all..... aq map 2 or 3 and wars constantly.....

We are an ally who is open to all regardless of your rating. We always run AW and AQ..... we run Map 2 or 3 to cater for lower level peeps. so no need for donations.
We are struggling atm due to a few peeps becoming inactive/leaving and trying to rebuild hence why recruiting for some active peeps.
Me and a couple others are always active like all day sorta thing.....
All we ask is you help in AQ and AW and do your best towards alliance events.....
if you are looking for somewhere to chill and relax whilst helping get rewards...
or are a low level and looking to grow...
or just want an active ally wihout the pressure invovled in a hardcore ally come join here...

[GM710] Germanmunny

my IGN = Maat1985

hit me up... trying to build a chill relax environment for anyone and everyone....

Comments

• Options
    RichFailleRichFaille Posts: 40
    Maat - I've been building an active alli for 6 weeks and will be purging inactive players in the next day or so. You and your active players would be at home here. We use Discord for communication, and as long as you have some common sense and are active, we have lots of fun. my ign is RichFaille hmu if you are interested. Peace
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Still looking for peeps. All we ask is that you help the best u can... hit me up and i will make room 4 u....