**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your thoughts on Elsa?

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
Yesterday I pulled a 5* Elsa Bloodstone and I'm curious to hear what people think of her. I'm excited because I don't have a ton of good five stars. I've got some decent champs like Gwenpool , Sabertooth, Luke Cage and Wasp and then a few duds like Juggernaut, Groot, Yondu, Ant-Man Punisher 2099, Hulk and Phoenix (all unawakened). So I'm thinking Elsa is somewhere in the middle of that pack. She seems fun to play and based on my roster I'm thinking of taking her to at least rank 3 as I think she'll take me further than a lot of the other 5* champs I have. Do you think she's worthy of rank 3 or 4 based on my roster. Who would you place her in front of in terms of rank up priorities?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I got her as a 6* , she is nice, and with the bleed suicide she can do some unavoidable damage from degen, but will probably cost you some healing pots Mind you I am not saying awesome, but I would say the top quarter of champs.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    IMO Elsa a is a pretty good DMG dealing champ and based on your current roster you may really need one to help clear content.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She seems alright, solid damage, but not much else, solid but not crazy good
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Not sure if they're going to change it, but if she's bleeding when she kills Nick Fury for the first time, she flat out kills him.