**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 star awakening gyms being added

I suggest adding 4 star class awakening gym crystals at the completion of uncollected event quests

Reason 1
- it spices up the lack luster rewards from the uncollected event quest
Reason 2
-It helps bridge the massive gap of completion from exploration if u pull the right class but it does get u fully to the goal. U still need to grind for months to come to get to the next level, encouraging players to play more as they see a gap closing
Reason 3
-4 star aweking gyms are way to rare to begin with at the current state of the game. By time u get almost any 4 star aweking gym outside the exception of exploring all of act 4 or exploring act 5.1 u have little use for them because your main roster consists of around a decent amount of 5 stars with maxed out already aweakend 4 stars. Not can 5 star aweking gym be found at parts of the game where using one gives u a decent jump in power they are still valuable even at the most end game point while once u become cavalier or elder banes 4 stars are just basically uselles to u
Reason 4
- by making the gyms class based u do not overpower them. The people who get the most benefit are not goona have a god tier champion from each class waiting to be These players will be to low and have a lack 4 stars to make perfect use of this item. They might go 3 to 4 months without getting the aweking gem they want so much. But nonetheless it is still a boost in power to these guys. Therefore still making the game a challenge that is a little bit more beatable.
Reason 5
- it really feels like that awakeing ems are only meant to be bought and never won through games. I can’t tell u hoe many offers I have seen on buying these gems but no in game ability to actually get them. I spend money on this game but I am not willing to shell out 20 dollars for this item because u have decided to make an item beyond impossible to receive through non payment.
Reason 6

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    I actually have like 3 generic and don't know how many class specific ones. Would prefer to finally see new difficulty
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    A gym would be nice, right?
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    A gym would be nice, right?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Champion:
    *is given an awakening gym*

Awakening gym:

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Unspokenlie kabam just gave everyone a FREE 4* and 5* awakening gem in the 3-month calendar. I like your idea, but its not impossible to get through nonpayment. Awakening gems are rare items. They shouldnt be available very often in the game.
  • Options
    UnspokenlieUnspokenlie Posts: 8
    @Neotwism I completely understand what u are saying. I’m a returning player who is gonna miss the 4 star aweking gym by a day cause I took a 4 month break but I get that is bad. But 4 star awekin gyms are like once in a year rewards, they basically have the same rarity as a 5 star awakening gym at this point which makes no sense. Any time I see a 4 star I see a 5 star in the same event but the 4 star is usually harder to get relative to the effort
  • Options
    DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Gym
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

@Neotwism I completely understand what u are saying. I’m a returning player who is gonna miss the 4 star aweking gym by a day cause I took a 4 month break but I get that is bad. But 4 star awekin gyms are like once in a year rewards, they basically have the same rarity as a 5 star awakening gym at this point which makes no sense. Any time I see a 4 star I see a 5 star in the same event but the 4 star is usually harder to get relative to the effort

You understand that the reason 4* AGs aren't as useful for post-uncollecteds is 1) no 4*s allowed in your quest for cavalier 2) 4* crystals and shards are plentiful so you're more likely to dupe your champs that way (you get one just by exploring master eq). For less advanced players i can see the need, but not for uncollected types.