**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

#BuffMagneto

Magneto is too powerful in Marvel lore to be this pathetic in the game, BUFF MAGNETO!

Comments

• NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Totally Agree my friend. They messed magneto up so bad in game.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yep, everyone asking for a magneto buff and he isn’t even out on the list...
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I definitely agree, Magneto needs to get reworked, but the reason he wasn't on the list was because we just got 2 mutant buffs in Logan and Colossus. They wanna spread out the buffs from each class. If Iron man and HB get buffed, there probably wont be any tech in the next choicr
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Kabam said they choose who to nerf based on how well they performed in comparison to others. As in, they have statistics of their performances.

Im guessing Magneto's unique abilities (ability accuracy reduction, dealing only energy damage, annoying special 2, heal block) actually does more for his performance than we think. Mainly due to the fact that he's a pretty niche champ and while he is AWFUL in most scenarios, the fights he is brought in to do, he does them very well. Like DD (classic). Pretty mediocre champ until you bring him against a defender spamming projectiles. My guess is the niche fights skews their data and what we think are Magneto's outliers are actually closer to his average

Also...Kabam announcing his rework would mean huge expectations; expectations they DONT want rn considering Magneto's animations would need a rework alongside his mechanics

Lastly, I personally dont think his core mechanics are bad. But, he's still wimpy noodle boi. Im fine with either a complete rework or just "slight" adjustments to his ratings (increased damage, ability accuracy reduction chances, heal block duration, etc)
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Magneto is trash, needs the #1 rework besides colossus, doing OML over mags was a cop out
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Kabam said they choose who to nerf based on how well they performed in comparison to others. As in, they have statistics of their performances.

You mean buff, not nerf, right?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

both technically.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Magneto should be great, but without making him even more annoying on defense. A persistent charge mechanic would be a great way to circumvent this. He can gain Metal charges from fighting metal champions, and then uses that metal to fight non-metal champions. But he should take some ramp up, so he won't murder everyone on defense.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I hope they delayed oml and Colossus buffs release because of surprise buff for Magneto and dpxf
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Im guessing Magneto's unique abilities (ability accuracy reduction, dealing only energy damage, annoying special 2, heal block) actually does more for his performance than we think. Mainly due to the fact that he's a pretty niche champ and while he is AWFUL in most scenarios, the fights he is brought in to do, he does them very well. Like DD (classic). Pretty mediocre champ until you bring him against a defender spamming projectiles. My guess is the niche fights skews their data and what we think are Magneto's outliers are actually closer to his average

Also...Kabam announcing his rework would mean huge expectations; expectations they DONT want rn considering Magneto's animations would need a rework alongside his mechanics

Lastly, I personally dont think his core mechanics are bad. But, he's still wimpy noodle boi. Im fine with either a complete rework or just "slight" adjustments to his ratings (increased damage, ability accuracy reduction chances, heal block duration, etc)

Where do you bring magneto?! I need to know, lol

Also, does it mean that when I use my 6* dpxf for mutant event in beginner and clear it with autofight, I generate a lot of data that will stop dpxf buff?
    The date they should look for imo is mostly wars, and I've never seen smbd brining him in attack, just like many other champs. On the other hand, I can bring dpxf just for lolz as I chill in a low lvl ali. Once again, that would be a very bad data to look at, as my enemies even with buffs usually have lower pi
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Seing an omega level mutant in such a low tier makes me literally cry.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

Yeah buff my bad
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Please no more mutant buffs.