**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maybe a future "Cavalier mode" in Event Quests ?

Hello there !

Now the difficulty Uncollectable in EQ is a standard to reach for more and more summoners, do you think or do you want another difficulty like "cavalier mode" for the EQ ?

The rewards for heroic, master and uncollectable are good, but I think not enough to progress faster in the game...
Variants are good for catalysts, but not for 5-6* crystal shards and it could be a good idea to improve rewards in existing EQ modes AND/OR add another mode !!

If someone from Kabam's team read this... ;)@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

What do you think of this ?
(I'm French, sorry if my English is not perfect :p )

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I think it's overdue to happen, Buff uncollected rewards or make a Cavalier difficulty. This would be a good move for Kabam because this would (Depending on the rewards) make people motovated to become Cavalier, Therefore making people do more to progress through the game.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    I feel like variant is pretty much the cavalier event quest.

Having a buffed up version of uncollected rewards available every month for every cavalier would probably progress people much faster than Kabam wants to right now. So I think variant is being used as a substitute for it. They release a new variant every several months instead of every month to slow things down a bit
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Graydrox said:

Having a buffed up version of uncollected rewards available every month for every cavalier would probably progress people much faster than Kabam wants to right now. So I think variant is being used as a substitute for it. They release a new variant every several months instead of every month to slow things down a bit

Variant does not come every month.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    GOTG said:

Graydrox said:

Variant does not come every month.
    I know, I said that and explained why in my post.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes, we absolutely need a Cavalier difficultly. Uncollected is much too easy now for endgame players and the rewards are lackluster.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Jack0312 said:

Hello there !

Now the difficulty Uncollectable in EQ is a standard to reach for more and more summoners, do you think or do you want another difficulty like "cavalier mode" for the EQ ?

The rewards for heroic, master and uncollectable are good, but I think not enough to progress faster in the game...
    Variants are good for catalysts, but not for 5-6* crystal shards and it could be a good idea to improve rewards in existing EQ modes AND/OR add another mode !!

If someone from Kabam's team read this... ;) (tags Kabam Miike and Lyra)

What do you think of this ?
    (I'm French, sorry if my English is not perfect :p )

First of all, your english translation is quite good, especially for English not being your first language.

From what I've heard, Kabam is definitely considering a 'cavalier' difficulty for the Event Quests in the future. I would expect it to come out not too long after Act 6 Chapter 4 is released.
    I also think a Cavalier difficulty would be good for players just starting to run the Uncollected Event Quest. Right now, Uncollected Difficulty has to act as a reasonable fresh challenge for everyone from those who have just become Uncollected (so 5/50s and 3/45s as their best champs) all the way to those who have like 20 5/65s or 2/35 6*s. As a result, we get quite the fluctuation in difficulty.
    I think a Cavalier difficulty would allow the Uncollected difficulty to balance out a bit more, and land at a pretty consistent level of difficulty. If you look back, a similar thing happened to Master when Uncollected was introduced, as it didn't need to cater as much to the players at the very top.

also just saying, but you really shouldn't be tagging the moderators. It's against the Forum ToS...
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    NO! Unless the lines are smaller or require less energy, there s already too much **** going on

Back then i could 100% all dificulties (easy and normal were for units) but now i can barely do Epic, Master and Heroic without using refils due to the large amount of energy required for the now regular monthly side quest.

And for that my Variants and Act6 progress remain idle.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Codornas said:

Back then i could 100% all dificulties (easy and normal were for units) but now i can barely do Epic, Master and Heroic without using refils due to the large amount of energy required for the now regular monthly side quest.

Usually people who run Epic and Master doesnt run Heroic. A key on this game is to know what content you should leave otherwise you'll end burning
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    It’s a little bit **** that no one from Kabam comments interesting posts.

I know they’re reading as people reviews gives Company better understanding of needs (like summoner sigil will possibly change a little in the near future) but would be nice if someone replies if there are plans in place regarding certain ideas or not at the moment..
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    Yes I totally agree. Uncollected is trivial now and tedious.

I miss having to learn about the new champions and strategize to beat them. Now I dont even have to read the nodes

• Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    19 days but still no answer...
    And 19 days playing the game just for arenas, because UC, master, heroic are finished, using my energy just for the 5 days of Nexus and/or to "try hard" the exploration of 6.2 !

A cavalier mode would be awesome, for example it could be a monthly challenge like it was for Wasp or The Champion.

Kabaaaaam please answer me !!! :'(
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

19 days but still no answer...
    And 19 days playing the game just for arenas, because UC, master, heroic are finished, using my energy just for the 5 days of Nexus and/or to "try hard" the exploration of 6.2 !

A cavalier mode would be awesome, for example it could be a monthly challenge like it was for Wasp or The Champion.

Kabaaaaam please answer me !!! :'(

Maybe they are still going though the other hundreds of threads on the topic that already existed before yours they haven't had time.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Were about 3 months behind where we should have seen one.

Maybe they are still going though the other hundreds of threads on the topic that already existed before yours they haven't had time.

With all my respect for them, I saw a lot of answers from Kabam on other threads, but not mine...
    I think the subject of my thread is relevant, the french community agrees and I guess even the majority of the entire community does.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

With all my respect for them, I saw a lot of answers from Kabam on other threads, but not mine...
    I think the subject of my thread is relevant, the french community agrees and I guess even the majority of the entire community does.
    Again, this is an almost daily topic now. The Mods wont respond to every thread and I can guarantee Kabam is aware of the fact the community wants a cavalier difficulty.
    Then I hope they will do something interesting for this and I'm waiting for the announcement !