**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormamu's ridiculous reach

Anyone else getting clipped by dormamu's light attacks ? The medium was fixed but the light just lunges forward so much .. that couple with his agressive nature and also that degen he's a real whale milker in aw

Comments

• Options
    DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    honestly tired with some of the shady things kabam i doing.
  • Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    what are you guys saying i love my dormammu in defense.
  • Options
    KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    Wow you took my post i was on here to post about it. Its not just dorm look at the red symbiote his dash is ridiculous. also i have notice this in other game modes including quest. Vernom in the currently running event OMG can he dash 100% across the screen. I thought this defenders where supposed to fight more like humans? Well they tell us they fixed one then intentionally add another to compensate for what they allegedly fixed. Its becoming so hard to keep interested with all this sneaky things. Game loss so much fun after the diminishing returns now it seems they are not fixing anything just finding new ways to do shady things then pass if of as the players ask for it to be competitive.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I have no issues fighting him. Hes one of the easiest bosses to be honest easy to time evades and easy to bait l1.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Well they tell us they fixed one then intentionally add another to compensate for what they allegedly fixed.

I don't think there was intention to add bugs. Each time a mod comes around to say nothing has changed, it is actually true.

What is not said, I believe, is that when a game mechanic is added, changed or fine-tuned, not on the champ, the end result is altering the game play and / or champ movement. This is basically the problem.

If A is changed, it can be reversed. If B is made which affected A negatively, that is the problem why it took so long to figure out, because they don't know if it was, B or C or D or ... which affected A.

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He is very fast even faster than venom I cant swipe bac after a combo because of this sometimes.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I reported that a couple of weeks back and in the patch notes, it says that they have fixed it. Haven't fought a Dormammu since then but they need to revisit if it is still happening

I have not had this happen after the update. Maybe other devices are seeing different things.