**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Realistic Damage output

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hear alot of synergies and different type of scenarios required to get insane damage,

But just in day to day questing, could be act 4 5 6.. could be event quest.

What Champion gives out the most damage, be it you need to Ramp up etc.. or even with a synergy or two.

Do understand to get insane damage output you'll need a certain scenario and potentially a synergy with 3-4 champions who otherwise you wouldnt use

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus doesn't need synergies
    Nick Fury doesn't need them
    They are both great and don't require anyone on there team
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Just Namor can easily get 100K+ damage off his special two at r3 as a five star
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Overall questing Domino is great even without the synergy

I also use CapIW a lot
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @LucianoDelHoya Yes, you need to get to 28 stacks of outrage and a special three, launch the special three to get the fury, get to 30 outrage to trigger imperius Rex so you can launch another special three, then launch a l2 with the two passive furies to get that damage, but it's really not that hard to do once you get the practice. The hardest thing to do is to find an opponent that will survive the two L3s outside of most of Uncollected.
  • Options
    crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I have gotten my 5/65 Ghost without synergies to do 70K on an L1. That's the best I've seen.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    About 120K with 4/55 Hyperion SP2 and 13 furies
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    In terms of pure damage straight off the bat pretty hard to past hype, anything under 30k PI that you can parry the fights over within 30 odd seconds. Even ROL winter soldier and beyond he’ll have it done in under a minute if all goes right. He’s been out for a while and needs no synergies what so ever to do what he does, corvus takes a while longer but there’s a reason he’s everyone’s go to for legends runs in EQ.
    Ghost and domino probably need synergy to be optimal and sparky takes a bit to get to 6-7 charges. CapIW is a good one as well but he’s parry reliant to get the most out of him with his monster sp2
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Proxima with Corvus synergy on 4 missions. 5-50 4* does 350k SP3.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    My highest damage was 4/40 sig7 cap IW sp2 with 4 kinetic charges
    Still ambushed
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Without being particularly skilled or any specific mastery set up, I can vouch for Corvus and Domino.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I don't know why people have forgotten Stark Spidey..
    He is still one of the biggest damage dealers in the game..
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    The Captain Marvel/Nick Fury duo. Both deal tonnes of damage and synergize, so might as well use both
  • Options
    PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    My 5/65 Ghost 4 taps most enemies in the uncollected EQ, with no ramp up

You do want a lot of synergies, Wasp, Antman, and Hood