**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Gifting Badge Hindering Alliances

I fully understand why the gifting badge was removed, few bad apples, spoils the bunch, I think is the saying. But my alliance right now isn't gonna be able to finish map 5 because we can't gift some revives to a member, so I'd love to suggest a solution, that will prob never happen but can't say I didn't try.
I would love to see, as part of an alliances treasury, a place to donate potions, revives, maybe units, other things that could be expiring but could only be accessed by the leader or officers, something like that. I get that this system could be abused, but I like to think that the majority of the community would use it properly and do the right thing, anyway I'd likeep to atleast start to have a discussion about bringing some forms of gifting badge back, even if it's a thing only can be used once a week or only by alliance leaders, I don't know I'm just spit balling ideas here, I'm sure others would like something like this and can help flesh out the idea.

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Stop dying
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    RO53TT1 said:

I fully understand why the gifting badge was removed, few bad apples, spoils the bunch, I think is the saying. But my alliance right now isn't gonna be able to finish map 5 because we can't gift some revives to a member, so I'd love to suggest a solution, that will prob never happen but can't say I didn't try.
    I would love to see, as part of an alliances treasury, a place to donate potions, revives, maybe units, other things that could be expiring but could only be accessed by the leader or officers, something like that. I get that this system could be abused, but I like to think that the majority of the community would use it properly and do the right thing, anyway I'd likeep to atleast start to have a discussion about bringing some forms of gifting badge back, even if it's a thing only can be used once a week or only by alliance leaders, I don't know I'm just spit balling ideas here, I'm sure others would like something like this and can help flesh out the idea.

If they limited it to alliance potions and revives, how would abuse of it be game-breaking? I could see if they allowed solo or dungeon pots/revives, but there are only 2 modes that alliance ones can be used in.
    Another idea, though, would be to allow members in the same battlegroup to use a/some of their items on another's champs. Same, just spitballing.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Honestly man, the truth is you need to find better members. No one should be iteming out on map 5. And if he’s out of loyalty, it means he’s really bad or it means he’s using it on rankup materials instead of ensuring he won’t die. And if he’s out of units, it means he isn’t doing arena to get units and if he is, he’s not using them on potions to help the ally (or he’s used them all bc he’s bad).

No matter what the reason, the answer is he needs cut.