**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The best science champ is quake wth is you talking about

Many people don’t know how to use quake but she is the best science champions. Lots of skill required but she’s still the best. Void can’t compare

Comments

• Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    There is no such thing as the best champ in general since everyones opinions varies just like @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg said everything is opinion based.

(Although I prefer quake over the rest of the science class)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,952 ★★★★★
    I prefer to play ghulk over all of them, everyone has their own preference
  • Options
    RoninMan said:

You know how easy it is to counter Quake? True strike and done.

How common do you come across true strike
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

RoninMan said:

Every time I fight Heimdall or Night Thrasher.
  • Options
    Ben5757Ben5757 Posts: 20
    Personally I prefer Thing...
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Ben5757 said:

Personally I prefer Thing...

That’s the thing. This is why I hate this “best champ” posts. Personally I like Beardo and ranked him. Doesn’t mean he’s the best. You like Thing. Someone else might like Quake or another champ. It’s a never ending argument because everyone has different tastes and preferences.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Viva93 said:

Many people don’t know how to use quake but she is the best science champions. Lots of skill required but she’s still the best. Void can’t compare

Forgot to say among your champs..:)

Cap IW and Void are definitely ahead of her as they don't need much practice...
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Most of quake’s advantage comes from evade... which means true strike node can cripple her
    But if we start considering nodes, there is no end to it so...
    If you think she is the best, then leave it at that. Some will agree with you, while others might not.
  • Options
    Smash said:

RoninMan said:

Every time I fight Heimdall or Night Thrasher.
    Heimdall needs to use a special to gain true strike and with quake he won't even reach a special and obviously she is gonna have a disadvantage against NT that's how class disadvantages work
  • Options
    But at the end of the day all this stuff is opinion based so it doesn't matter
  • Options
    Prathap said:

Viva93 said:

Forgot to say among your champs..:)

Cap IW and Void are definitely ahead of her as they don't need much practice...
    What kind of logic is that lol
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    RIP English.
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 97 ★★
    I like how often people say "how to easily counter Quake?? true strike and she's done!!"; I guess those people never actually tried to play Quake normally, like all the other champs are meant to. She can dish out some pretty good dmg and her specials are quite good plus she has one of the highest base atk in the game. Give me a true strike match up and I'll still easily beat it with Quake, just not with her playstyle