**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QUAKE BUGGED !!!

I m prolonged user of Quake, She always worked like a charm but nowdays, their r two issues happening:-
1. She is occasionally dropping her heavy, while fighting, I have watched Dave's Video, it partially improved my situation a little bit, but the drops still happens, although less, but c'mon even one drop is enough to get killed...

2. She don't autoevade sometimes, it has happened with me 4-5 times/yesterday...She just simply get hit, even while she was charging heavy, no truestrike, no ability reduction, while fighting against the collector.

Pls, KABAM, Do something, I love my Quake, but, believe me, their is something wrong with her !!!

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    you need to give more information. Who were you fighting, the nodes.

i just used void this morning without any issues.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    As to point 1 did DDD make a follow up video explaining how his bent ipad was the cause of his dropped inputs?

Also your OS could be dropping inputs independent of MCOC.

Test your device before assuming mcoc is the culprit.
    1) Take a photo of a white background on your device.
    2) Draw a black grid on that photo.
    3) Tap each cell in that grid with a wide marker using color.
    https://youtu.be/N61O8FD-qRg
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

OHH, YES, IT FAILED LATER ON, THAT's TRUE.
    BUT, IT HAPPENED AGAINST OTHER CHARACTER TOO, I THINK, IT WAS, WHILE FIGHTING, THING.

Which is why I stated we need to know the champs you were fighting and the nodes.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★

Also, their is definetely something wrong with her heavy drops...it is happening more and more lately.

Sometimes she does not start the heavy. It started a couple of updates ago. It is not the device, because I use three different ones. I've watched Dave's video. She used to work fine for me.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    While it might not seem like it the heavy drop is always you reducing pressure, and not evading the collector is right as he has passive ability accuracy reduction, the bug I see with her is even though my thumb is on the right side of the screen my heavy doesn’t charge, but I think that’s more me not taking my finger off properly so it doesn’t register as me resetting my heavy charge
  • Options
    Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    Collector passively reduce your ability accuracy over time. That's why quake doesn't evade
  • Options
    Theo628Theo628 Posts: 103
    It's happening to me too... I've been playing her for a long time.
    Sometimes the heavy just wont start charging.
    You're not crazy.

And It happens against totally random nodes or opponents. It's definately not a matter of AAR
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    This been happening to me for ever and I'm a all quest Quake user. Never had issues before now DDD did a video in how to play her accurately but hey I never had to worry about that but before., but now you have to change your fighting style with her? Like come on make sense they did something to her or been bugged for a while. Cause having to change the way you use a champ is reason enough to something has been done to the champion is all common sense. YES SHE'S BEEN BUG FOR EVER.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Seems still no fix, yet while others need fixing they gladly go ahead and do it bc its not like quake is important
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I had a quake for a long time. Little by little i was practicing. I found out some stuff. And now i can play fairly ok with her mechanism.
    I heavy and she evade. And i parry thr next attack. Like this little by little that is the most comfortable way i can play with her.
    That dex and auto evade going into corner is a bit difficult for me.
    Tried some matches at act 5 chp 4 quest.
    Went pretty well. But what u said i may have not encountered it. But she always throws her heavy when i leave my thumb to dex.
  • Options
    Coreyb516Coreyb516 Posts: 40
    Quake is a great champ but a lot of things that should be affected by 100% ability accuracy reduction isn’t actually reduced IE sabertooths healing counter Thor rags power gain combo meter the collector will hurt you tho with his reductions of his own